Sterling Koch - Let It Slide ( slide guitar blues ) @ 320

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on February 8, 2014 by radio957in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Sterling Koch - Let It Slide ( slide guitar blues ) @ 320 (Size: 109.93 MB)
 01. Shape I'm In, Pt. 1.mp32.16 MB
 02. Shape I'm In, Pt. 2.mp38.82 MB
 03. Wrong Side Of The Blues.mp37.96 MB
 04. Mercury Blues.mp39 MB
 05. Blow My Mind.mp38.58 MB
 06. It Hurts Me Too.mp39.88 MB
 07. Too Sorry.mp38.48 MB
 08. I Dont Know Why.mp37.53 MB
 09. Lonely Avenue.mp37.89 MB
 10. My Baby's Hot.mp311.48 MB
 11. I Wanna Be Your Driver.mp37.2 MB
 12. I Only Wanna Be With You.mp312.9 MB
 13. Working Mans Blues Remix B(M).mp38 MB
 Sterling Koch.jpg41.8 KB
 Sterling Koch.txt3.67 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt326 bytes
 torrrent dowloaded from h33t.to.txt531 bytes

Description

Artist: Sterling Koch
Title Of Album: Let It Slide
Year Of Release: 2013
Genre: Blues
Quality: 320
Total Time: 47:52 min
Total Size: 109 Mb

Tracklist:

01. Shape I'm In, Pt. 1
02. Shape I'm In, Pt. 2
03. Wrong Side Of The Blues
04. Mercury Blues
05. Blow My Mind
06. It Hurts Me Too
07. Too Sorry
08. I Dont Know Why
09. Lonely Avenue
10. My Baby's Hot
11. I Wanna Be Your Driver
12. I Only Wanna Be With You
13. Working Mans Blues Remix B(M)

Sterling Koch (pronounced Cook) is a nationally recognized Lap Steel Guitar player, whom hails out of Pottsville, Pennsylvania (USA), and specializes in "playing Chicago-style, slide guitar blues in a contemporary style on the lap steel guitar." "Let It Slide" marks his 5th solo album dedicated to steel guitar music, his previous one being "Slide Ruler", which was my first acquaintance to Sterling Koch's music, and which an excerpt of my review of that album was, "All in all, "Slide Ruler" was the huge treat that I thought it would be, and more. Great Vocals and Guitar work by Sterling, along with not only well written tunes on his part, but well interpreted covers for the rest of the Tracks."

"Let It Slide" consists of 13 Tracks, of which Sterling Koch either wrote or co-wrote 8 of them. The other co-writer, on 2 tracks was Freida Gantt. For the 4 covers Sterling chose a very interesting mix, which included, "Shape I'm In" (Marc Benno/Doyle Bramhall), "Mercury Blues" (K. C. Douglas/Robert Geddins), "It Hurts Me Too" (Elmore James/Marshall Sehorn), and "My Baby's Hot" (Rick Vito). Sterling Koch is joined on "Let It Slide" with Gene Babula (Bass) and John Goba (Drums), which make up his touring band. Additional performers for 1 Track each, were Larry Adam on Keyboards ("I Only Want To be With You") and Jennifer Dierwechter, Backing Vocals ("Working Man Blues").

"Let It Slide" starts the ball rolling with a 1 minute opening intro based on "Shape I'm In", after which he lets the fur fly with a Slidefest driven Country Blues feeling number. Those that like the Slide are going to love this one.

"Wrong Side Of The Blues" offers up a really nice 3 piece band feel where one gets a good feel for not only the Guitar playing but also the great full Drum and Bass beat.

With "Mercury Blues", Sterling Koch slows down the tempo a bit on one hand, and on the other, he pumps up the excitement with his grinding Slide work. Exceptionally well done cover of this great song.

"Blow My Mind" brings us all we love from 3 piece bands, such as ZZ Top, with the hypnotic beat of the Drums and Bass, while the Guitar does the job of bringing it all home. Track 8, "I Don't Know Why" Track 10, "My Baby's Hot", also have this really fine grooving feel to it.

"It Hurts Me Too", once again slows it down a bit and lets us all truly absorb not only Sterling's amazing Guitar work, but also his equally great Vocals, which are absolutely perfect for the style of music he performs. This one was certainly one of my favorites.

The remainder of the album spends a lot of time kicking up the volume and the tempo, offering up some really good Rockin' Guitar Driven Blues, of which I particularly loved, Track 7, "Too Sorry", Track 11, "I Wanna Be Your Driver", and the final Track, "Working Man Blues". "Working Man's Blues" also featured great Backing Vocals from Jennifer Dierwechter.

I must say, I really enjoyed Sterling Koch's previous release, "Slide Ruler", and was really looking forward to hearing his next release. With "Let It Slide", my anticipation was greatly rewarded, as Sterling Koch and crew, have once again put together a real winner, and certainly have showed us why Sterling is considered amongst the very best Lap Slide Guitarist going.

And many similar posts in H33T & KAT, all active and seedeed.

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/radio957/uploads/

http://h33t.to/member/radio+957

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
109.93 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Sterling Koch - Let It Slide ( slide guitar blues ) @ 320