Stepbrother Daddy - (A Stepbrother Romance 3) - J.L. Beck {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC]

seeders: 5
leechers: 4
Added on July 19, 2016 by G3NTL3M4Nin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Stepbrother Daddy - (A Stepbrother Romance 3) - J.L. Beck {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC] (Size: 1.09 MB)
 Stepbrother Daddy - (A Stepbrother Romance 3) - J.L. Beck.epub1.09 MB

Description

Please Support The Author By Purchasing a Copy
And Leave Your Review On Amazon & Goodreads. It helps our dear Authors !!

-Emily-

They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I say that’s the biggest lie ever, as does the positive pregnancy test sitting on my bathroom counter.

It was supposed to be a one night. A mutual agreement of shared pleasure, and passion, but now it's turned into so much more than that.

So much so that there is no way I can run from the future thats growing deep inside of me.

Still I'm not cut out to be a mom and I can't do this alone.

-Jasper-

Her memory is all I can feel and see in my mind. I want her, and I'll do whatever I can to find her and make her mine again.

It’s on the night that our parents announce their union of marriage that I find out the woman I slept with in Vegas is not only my new step sister but also carrying my unborn child.

Her insecurities are clear as day. She's afraid to be a mom, and even more afraid that I don't want her or the baby and she's wrong, so wrong.

However, finding out she is having my baby, just makes things that much more simple because now I can claim her as my own.

She can try and run from me, even hide but, I'm still going to do whatever I can to prove to her just how much I want her and my unborn baby.

Can Emily let go of her insecruties and see that she is more than fit to be a mother, or will her and Jasper forever be seperated by her fears?

Emily might be ready to end things, but Jasper's just getting ready to claim what's rightfully his.

-No one in this book is related by blood. And this isn’t a “daddy book” It’s a stepbrother turned dad book. This is a full length novel with a HEA, that contains NO cheating.-

TRY USING MAGNET LINK INSTEAD OF DOWNVOTING,IF IT DOESN'T DOWNLOAD FOR YOU CAUSE OF TORCACHE ERROR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks To The Original Uploader If Not Me

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.09 MB
seeders:5
leechers:4
Stepbrother Daddy - (A Stepbrother Romance 3) - J.L. Beck {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC]