Stellaris [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on May 19, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Stellaris [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 1.77 GB)
 please read.txt763 bytes
 Stellaris-v1.0.2.tar.gz1.77 GB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Version: 1.0.2
License: Proprietary
Language: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese
Release: Stellaris.Linux-ACTiVATED

System requirements:

Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 640 @ 3.0 Ghz / or Intel Core 2 Quad 9400 @ 2.66 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB RAM
Graphics Card: AMD HD 5770 / or Nvidia GTX 460, with 1024MB VRAM. Latest available proprietary drivers from both manufacturers.
Disk Space: 4 GB
Optional: Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer.

Description:

Global Strategy galactic scale

Go out into the universe full of wonders and devote himself to the study of infinite space! The company Paradox Development Studio, which created the famous series of Crusader Kings , and Europa is Universalis , is a new word in the genre of global strategies. Stellaris - is a thoughtful strategic gameplay, an impressive variety of alien races and truly fascinating story. This is an exciting pastime for the study of cosmic spaces where you have to travel, meet the inhabitants of distant worlds, to interact with them and constantly learning something new.

Enter your name in the history of space exploration, and create your own galactic empire! Colonize distant worlds and assimilate their inhabitants. To conquer star systems by force or try to achieve the desired diplomatic means? You choose.

Key features

Deep and diverse research system.
Giant procedurally generated galaxy with thousands of planets.
Studying Anomaly thanks to the ability of Scientific leaders.
Infinite diversity through flexible configuration and procedural generation.
The advanced system of diplomacy, worthy of a global strategy.
Designer ships, based on a large array of available technologies.
Incredibly beautiful space.

How to install: unzip => run ./stellaris

Tested on Ubuntu 16.04 / amd64

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.77 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Stellaris [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]