Steel Panther-Asian Hooker-Live 2014 720p-{DolbyProLogicII384kbs}

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on September 4, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Steel Panther-Asian Hooker-Live 2014 720p-{DolbyProLogicII384kbs} (Size: 112.55 MB)
 Steel Panther-Asian Hooker-Live 720p-{DolbyProLogicII384kbs}.mp4103.3 MB
 Asian Hooker.mp39.24 MB
 Asian Hooker-720p.txt4.93 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

"Asian Hooker" 720p

Steel Panther Live 720p
The finished Audio lists at 669kbs

Includes 320kbs mp3 cd song

This is for "Purge41" and all the Metalheads

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

I took my Girlfriend who is Black to see Metallica some years back, I had VIP Center Front seats, and we were all Banging Our Heads like MetalHeads do, and I looked at my Girlfriend and she said she never dreamed she would watch so many people just standing ther all banging their heads in unison to every Metallica song, I placed my mind in her shoes right then and I looked around and I understood why she said that, she didn't understand - That's what "MetalHeads" means. She didn't know what a MetalHead was or did exactly, just as I had no idea the first time we met and I took her for a ride in my Vette that the Phrase "Once You Go Black You Never Go Back" would rule my life from that instant in time to the rest of my life. Course after I saw and knew this, I went right back to Banging My Head in unison with the entire concerts fans. Metallica is actually a light Heavy Metal band as there are alot more Heavy Metal Bands that are so hard that they can not be tolerated by non Head Bangers. (see description below)

MetalHead: Heavy metal fans go by a number of different names, including metalhead, headbanger, and thrasher. These vary with time and regional divisions. But just "headbanger" and "metalhead" are universally accepted to refer to fans or the subculture itself. Some critics and musicians have suggested that the subculture is largely intolerant to other musical genres. -- I guess there's a bad apple in every "group" as I simply love all music that is good. while I know that listening to Heavy Metal REAL LOUD, helps me release my anger/depression in the way no drug (or Woman) could help me do that.

Thank You! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa

"I'm in South Korea
Broke out with gonorrhea
Now I totally figured it out
That's why it hurts when I go pee, shit

I feel like a jerk
'Cause my dick won't work, no
It's like I got punched in the nuts
By a dude who knows Tai-chi"

Steel Panther is an American heavy metal band from Los Angeles, California, mostly known for their profane and humorous lyrics as well as their exaggerated on-stage personae that parody the stereotypical view of lifestyle in the 1980s. In April 2008 the band decided to change their name from Metal Skool to Steel Panther, making a new debut at The Rockin' Saddle Club in Redlands, California. Steel Panther played on the main stage at Download Festival in June 2012, during which they were joined on stage by Corey Taylor of Slipknot to play Death to All But Metal. They played in front of a crowd of over 100,000 people. Steel Panther also played the main stage at Download Festival in Castle Donnington, UK on June 15th 2014. They were watched by more than 100,000 people and shared the stage with Alter Bridge & Aerosmith.
"Asian Hooker" I was going to place the history of this song here then I realized, the lyrics de3scribe this song so perfect there is nothing that I can describe it any better than I or anyone cept Steel Panther could describe this song!
Lyrics

"Asian Hooker"

I'm in Tokyo
I'm looking for a ho
I tried to score some blow
But I don't speak Japanese, no

Find a geisha girl
I take her for a whirl
Wrap her tuna roll on my dick
And the bitch is on her knees

Sucky fucky, sucky fucky, sucky fucky
Smells like sushi