State of Decay Update 2-FTS

seeders: 17
leechers: 0
Added on September 26, 2013 by Whaynein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

State of Decay Update 2-FTS (Size: 45.44 MB)
 State.of.Decay.Update.2-FTS.rar45.44 MB

Description

Patch Notes:

* add a confirm dialog when deleting an existing save

* fix achievements

Secret note to players: There was supposed to be more. Worked in testing. Did not work on live. Sorry to get your hopes up :/ We decided it was better to go ahead with this useful and oft-requested feature since it was done, even though a one-note patch is slightly embarrassing.

Second secret note written an hour after the first note: Fixing achievements was a matter of flipping a switch. However, there was a discrepancy between our tests and the live build, so we removed the note. Thanks to you, the discrepancy is now resolved and the note is back. There are no other changes, and I took out no other notes.

Sidenote: Simply install the update, do NOT apply the crack. You'll just lose your save game. The update and the game works flawlessly w/o the included crack. Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
45.44 MB
seeders:17
leechers:0
State of Decay Update 2-FTS

Trailer

Screenshots

State of Decay Update 2-FTS screenshot

All Comments

Try updating to the latest available version (Update #9) and see if the problem still persist after applied the update. You'll need all of the previous ones before you can install Update #9, though.
Even better:
Thanks
No sweat!
how to install
Fought it was obvious...
Unpack it somewhere, then within the unpacked folder open the Update one, and finally double-click on the only .exe file in there. Beyond this point it should be plain simple going through the installation process.
Also, do NOT apply the crack!
dint work!
Try it harder! Stop being helpless, you can figure it out yourself. It doesn't even require serious brainwork.

Note: Try using another program (like WinZIP, WinRAR, Total Commander, etc.) to unpack the file.
You mean the radio menu? It got fixed in Title Update 3.
Good job! Thank you!
You're welcome! And thanks for the compliment, alas I just uploaded it.
Whayne check SC, patch 3 is out ;)
Goddamnit I cannot upload it... I always get this error:
And I am a big fan of this game, I hope they are going fast on the Class4 project!! :D
I'm lovin' it too, and I couldn't agree more.
Simply install the update, do NOT apply the crack. You'll just lose your save game. The update and the game works flawlessly w/o the included crack.
Enjoy!