State of Decay - Repack [Yuzutu] [14.6.23.5340 (Update 27)]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 15, 2014 by Yuzutuin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

State of Decay - Repack [Yuzutu] [14.6.23.5340 (Update 27)] (Size: 1.98 GB)
 setup-1.bin1.95 GB
 Trumbull Valley - State of Decay.bmp24.74 MB
 setup-2.bin3.01 MB
 setup.exe2.86 MB

Description

System requirements:

> OS: Windows XP / 7/8

> Processor: Intel Core i5 series or equivalent

> Memory: 2 Gb

> Graphics card: GeForce GT 240 / Radeon HD 4750 / Intel HD 4000

> Hard Drive: 3 Gb free space

> Sound card: compatible with any DirectX9.0c

Description :

Apocalypse is coming. World will never be the same again on the earth mother came all the zombies. Leaving only you and a handful of brave men. This third-person shooter, which the unfolding events in the open game world with a rapidly changing environment. To survive, you need to pull together and start building a new life. Break camp and make of it an impregnable fortress. Produce food and weapons, making daring raids, rescue other survivors and benefit from their unique talents.

Description State of Decay - Breakdown:

You survived in State of Decay. It's time to go ahead and create their own history. Endless waiting for heroes campaign. Each plot twist depends only on you. Creative face of increasingly terrible zombie apocalypse and compete with survivors from around the world. Perform special assignments, opening new characters with special weapons and skills. More and more terrible. But the choice is always yours.

Description State of Decay - Lifeline:

Game State of Decay: Lifeline you find yourself in the shoes of a soldier "Greyhound 1" - special forces sent to zombies overrun the city to rescue a group of scientists who will be able to stop the spread of infection. Lifeline - a new map, new characters and a new strategy game: Protect base against hordes of zombies, using the best weapons, equipment, and people who will be able to find your squad. The city's fate is in your hands. So how many people will you save?

FEATURES OF REPACK:

- Cut : nothing

- Recoded : nothing

- Game Version : 14.6.23.5340 - Update 27 {All DLC's are included}

- Crack: enclosing (3DM SteamEmu)

- Repack by Yuzutu

- English only

P.S : IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS !!! BUY THE GAME

P.S 2 : IF YOU LIKE MY REPACK PLEASE SEED AT LEAST FOR A WHILE I CAN NOT SEED MY ALL TORRENTS FOREVER ...

P.S 3 : IF YOU LIKE MY TORRENTS OR JUST DON'T LIKE PLEASE RATE THEM...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.98 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
State of Decay - Repack [Yuzutu] [14.6.23.5340 (Update 27)]

Trailer