Stasis: Deluxe Edition (GOG)

seeders: 31
leechers: 104
Added on September 2, 2015 by mercs213in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Stasis: Deluxe Edition (GOG) (Size: 3.79 GB)
 Readme.txt2.29 KB
 setup_stasis_2.0.0.4-1.bin2.67 GB
 setup_stasis_2.0.0.4.exe30.39 MB
 stasis_avatars.zip1.42 MB
 stasis_concept_art.zip6.92 MB
 stasis_deluxe_artbook.zip139.45 MB
 stasis_deluxe_wallpapers.zip34.38 MB
 stasis_poster.zip17.27 MB
 stasis_soundtrack_flac.zip773.24 MB
 stasis_soundtrack_mp3.zip144.06 MB
 stasis_wallpapers.zip5.02 MB

Description

Install instructions:1. Run "setup_stasis_2.0.0.4"2. PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS GAME! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Title: STASISGenre: Adventure - Point-and-click - HorrorWorks on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Deutsch, español, français, polski, русскийModes: Single-playerReleased: August 31, 2015Size: 2.7 GBCompany: The Brotherhood / The BrotherhoodRating:	ESRB Rating: Mature (with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Violence)Store page: http://www.gog.com/game/stasisAbout:STASIS is a point-and-click, sci-fi, horror adventure game played from a unique isometric perspective. STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and solve puzzles while experiencing the gritty atmosphere.In the distant future, aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft, John Maracheck awakes from stasis. He must push himself to new physical and emotional limits and unravel the mysteries around him.John is in tremendous pain, his wife and daughter are missing, and time is running out as the Groomlake plunges further into the swirling blue methane clouds of Neptune.Challenging and realistic puzzlesCinematic AAA music composed by Mark MorganHighly detailed 2D isometric graphicsClassic point-and-click interactionMultiple characters to engage and work withDeath - John can (and will) die in the most horrific ways imaginableSuicides - Special objects can be self-inflicted on John himself to end it allMinimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10Processor: 2 GHz - Dual CoreMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Nvidia GeForce 205, AMD Radeon HD 3400 Series with 256 MB+ VRAM, latest OpenGL driver (Shared Memory is not supported)DirectX: Version 9.0cHard Drive: 5 GB available spaceSound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest DriversMouse, KeyboardAdditional Notes: Windows XP may require a few extra driver updates.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.79 GB
seeders:31
leechers:104
Stasis: Deluxe Edition (GOG)

Trailer

All Comments

Whatever
I don't know how to spell the sound of derision that came from me when I read that.
Thanks!
Very good, thanks
patch Torrent: Stasis (Patch 2.0.1.5) (GOG)
Can You upload a patch 1.0.6? :)
Thank you for the Upload!!!

I appreciate it!

Cheers