Starred Up (2013) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 30, 2015 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDDVDRipMPEG-4

Starred Up (2013) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 1.65 GB)
 Starred.Up.2013.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp41.65 GB
 WWW.YTS.TO.jpg103.5 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2567712/

IMDB RATING: 7.4

FORMAT.......................: MP4

CODEC........................: X264

GENRE........................: Drama

FILE SIZE....................: 1.65 GB

RESOLUTION...................: 1920*800

FRAME RATE...................: 23.976 fps

LANGUAGE.....................: English

RUNTIME......................: 106 mins

Eric Love (O'Connell) is a 19 year old teenager who is so violent he has been 'Starred Up' (Moved to Adult prison) where he finds his father Neville (Mendelsohn) who Eric hasn't seen since he was 5 (since he was put into care). Neville tries to get Eric to settle down, so Eric gets a chance to go through therapy with Oliver (Friend).

SCREEN SHOTS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.65 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Starred Up (2013) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

good upload BS movie tho IMO
Great Upload as always
great! thanks!
This has already been uploaded 8 months ago. Why a re-upload...I wonder.
Looking at the info I will hazard a speculation and say it was re uploaded for smaller size better quality.
Well, there are many reasons why re-upload the same movie. take a look at one of the popular uploads let's say Kingsman - The Secret Service. The quality is one reason, you have CAM, HDTC, WEB, TS and so on. these are all bootleg quality and they are first to view until the real deal DVD or BluRay quality is available. Another reason is trust. Most people like to get there uploads from one who is trustworthy, as far as files being clean with no infections. Competition is another one, you have to sometimes watch what and who you are downloading from as there are uploaders who upload the same movie with nothing different about it and is claiming to be different.
Yeah Man It is the best for real, I did not wait for YIFY I watched it long time ago in HD by RARBG, but It will never hurt to try again, It will feel like the first time again.
Thanks!
Thanks