Stark trilogy-J. Kenner EPUB ~KnightinKat

seeders: 9
leechers: 3
Added on June 19, 2014 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Stark trilogy-J. Kenner EPUB ~KnightinKat (Size: 2.73 MB)
 Claim Me_ A Stark Trilogy Novel - J. Kenner.epub1.03 MB
 Cover.jpg50.5 KB
 metadata.opf2.98 KB
 Complete Me - J. Kenner.epub686.54 KB
 Cover.jpg415.69 KB
 metadata.opf2.63 KB
 Release Me - J. Kenner.epub294.97 KB
 Cover.jpg40.03 KB
 metadata.opf3 KB
 Take Me_ A Stark E-Novella - J. Kenner.epub195.27 KB
 Cover.jpg47.32 KB
 metadata.opf3.45 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt336 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB
Author: -J. Kenner
Genre: Romance, Fiction

Series: Stark Trilogy

Release Me
Written By: Kenner, J.
Book 1 of "Stark Trilogy"
For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes an erotic, emotionally charged romance between a powerful man who’s never heard “no” and a fiery woman who says “yes” on her own terms. He was the one man I couldn’t avoid. And the one man I couldn’t resist. Damien Stark could have his way with any woman. He was sexy, confident, and commanding: Anything he wanted, he got. And what he wanted was me.

Claim Me
Book 2 of "Stark Trilogy"
This sexy, emotionally charged romance continues the story of Damien Stark, the powerful multimillionaire who’s never had to take “no” for an answer, and Nikki Fairchild, the Southern belle who only says “yes” on her own terms.For Damien, our obsession is a game. For me, it is fiercely, blindingly, real. Damien Stark’s need is palpable—his need for pleasure, his need for control, his need for me. Beautiful and brilliant yet tortured at his core, he is in every way my match.

Complete Me
Book 3 of "Stark Trilogy"
This sexy, emotionally charged romance continues the story of Damien Stark, the powerful multimillionaire who’s never had to take “no” for an answer, and Nikki Fairchild, the Southern belle who only says “yes” on her own terms.Our desire runs deep. But our secrets cut close.Beautiful, strong, and commanding, Damien Stark fills a void in me that no other man can touch. His fierce cravings push me beyond the brink of bliss—and unleash a wild passion that utterly consumes us both.

Take Me
Book 3.5 of "Stark Trilogy"
Following the best-selling novels Release Me, Claim Me and Complete Me, Take Me is an erotic novella that continues the powerfully emotional romance of Damien Stark and Nikki Fairchild. I've long dreamed of my fairy tale wedding, but it wasn't until I met Damien Stark - who captured me with his kisses and undid me with his touch - that I began to believe it was my destiny. Though we both carry secrets and scars, our shared passion heals us, binding us together. We have surrendered to each other

If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent . also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !

Cheers
KnightinKat.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.73 MB
seeders:9
leechers:3