Stardock ModernMix 1.12 Final Multilanguage Repack (Preactivated) - PainTeR

seeders: 41
leechers: 0
Added on January 4, 2014 by josejohnin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Stardock ModernMix 1.12 Final Multilanguage Repack (Preactivated) - PainTeR (Size: 2.3 MB)
 ModernMix-setup-painter.exe2.3 MB
 Install notes.txt160 bytes

Description

Stardock ModernMix 1.12 Final Multilanguage Repack - PainTeR

Stardock ModernMix is a revolutionary new program that lets you run Windows® 8 "Modern" apps in a window on the desktop.

Windows 8 Modern apps, also known as Metro or RT apps, will use the full screen on your display regardless of how much of the screen they really need. As a result, that weather app, mail program or stock ticker is going to use the entirety of your computer display.

Features

- Run modern apps in windows: ModernMix enables you to run multiple Modern apps in individual separate windows on the desktop as well as launch them from the desktop.

- Apply custom settings: Modern app window sizes are remembered the next time you launch them.

- Pin modern apps to the taskbar: Active Modern apps will also appear on your taskbar where they can be pinned for quick access later. Also create desktop shortcuts for Modern apps.

- Bring back the familiar Windows look: Standard Windows 8 title bar is enabled for Modern apps. Explicitly close Modern apps by clicking its close button.

System Requirements

- Windows 8/8.1 or Windows Server 2012/R2

Changes in Stardock ModernMix 1.12:

- Performance optimizations and fixes for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 RTM

Changes in Stardock ModernMix 1.11 Beta:

- Updates and fixes, particularly for Windows 8.1 RTM

Changes in Stardock ModernMix 1.10:

- Adds support for the Windows 8.1 Preview

Installer is free from virus or malware. Here is Virustotal Report

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1dda327eea8a0e6c2fdd92cb5a399a96207a148a556cf87090234eb40e9a0e9f/analysis/1388859073/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.3 MB
seeders:41
leechers:0
Stardock ModernMix 1.12 Final Multilanguage Repack (Preactivated) - PainTeR

All Comments

Thanks working for me
The file is ok..installed and works. No virus at all. The ony matter is that the software itself it's little buggy.
Thanks uploader
Dont be stupid my bros. KAT and TPB torrents has the 100% virus proof and safe torrents. if one saying that it has a virus then it has to be false positive or the commentor has some bad issues with the unloader . Its all blind safe to download from here.

I downloaded it, ran it and now i recommend it.
It's a full repack version. You need just install. It's unlimited unless you update it.
Works fine........
Checkout the virus total results scanned with 47 anti-virus; link at the end of the post
I can confirm that this is completely safe and very very very easy to install.

Thank you guys very much for this and start8 :)