Stardock IconPackager v5.0 Final By Adrian Dennis

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on August 24, 2010 by adrian dennisin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Stardock IconPackager v5.0 Final By Adrian Dennis (Size: 41.37 MB)
 Stardock IconPackager v5.0 Final By Adrian Dennis.rar41.37 MB

Description

IconPackager

IconPackager is a program that allows users to change nearly all of their Windows icons at once by applying "packages" of icons. A package of icons contains icons to replace most of the common icons on your Windows PC.

Overview

What makes IconPackager special is that unlike Microsoft's themes which only change a few icons, IconPackager changes hundreds of icons. A package of icons contains icons to replace most of the common icons on your Windows PC.

Everything from "My Computer", "Recycle Bin", Folders, all the way to specific file format icons such as .doc and .xls files and any other file type a user wishes to use. With its shell integration, IconPackager also allows users browsing through their system to right-click on any file and go to the added "Icon" tab and change the icon.

IconPackage Samples

Installation Instructions

Run IconPackager5_public.exe

To Install Stardock IconPackager v5.0 Final

follow The Onscreen Instructions By The Installer

When Finish Installing, Uncheck --> [ Run IconPackager Now ]

And Click Finish To Exit Setup.

Do Run Yet, Instead Run Stardock IconPackager v5.0 Patch By Adrian Dennis

Done Enjoy !!! .

For Cool Downloads Head Over To My Site

http://adrianscool.webs.com

please Make a donation to make my site more professional.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
41.37 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Stardock IconPackager v5.0 Final By Adrian Dennis

All Comments

trojan according to virustotal and comodo..nice try
thanks
Despite the relocation of the crack this program will still have limited features till you register online and won't be able to change the Live folders or use the context "change icon" even after you adjust the crack to your 64-bit "program files" location and will need a 3rd party uninstaller from an affiliate company to remove the software which requires registering I'm told and I never did manage to remove it completely and only ridded myself of it after a "Out-Of-Box-State factory restore which I had to do anyways for other reasons so don't waste your time with this unless you like having a limited folder manager that's nearly impossibe to un-install without their 3rd party uninstaller or an all-out manual registry purge!
Nice Upload..+1
Works perfectly with no problems.
2013-03-29 18:35
Patch not working even if run as Administrator or moved to Program Files on x64 system.
works fine to me, thx