StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm v2.0.6.25180-kactus

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 3, 2013 by namquang93in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm v2.0.6.25180-kactus (Size: 10.38 GB)
 kts-sciihotsv20625180a.iso4.23 GB
 kts-sciihotsv20625180b.iso3.96 GB
 kts-sciihotsv20625180c.iso2.18 GB

Description

DESCRIPTION

• Title: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
  • Genre: RTS
  • Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
  • Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
  • Release date: 12 Mar 2013

Welcome to The Hive Mind

You are Sarah Kerrigan, former Queen of Blades. Once the most feared entity in the galaxy, you now wait in a cell in the depths of a high-security research laboratory. Before the murderous forces of the Terran Dominion close in, you must plot your escape to the dark reaches of space… and reclaim your living empire at the Heart of the Swarm.

Command New Weapons of War

Deploy devastating new units across an ever-shifting battlefield. Incinerate advancing foes with the Hellbat, seize air superiority with the Tempest, engulf entrenched enemies with the Swarm Host, and much more.

Unleash Hell

Lead Sarah Kerrigan as she embarks on a path of furious vengeance. Evolve your brood for maximum devastation, unlock latent psionic powers, and swarm from planet to planet aboard your moon-sized zerg Leviathan.

Join The Global Battle

Experience the next evolution of StarCraft II’s global community on Battle.net. Join co-op games with friends, player near-limitless mods in the Arcade, and marshal your forces across ranked and unranked brackets for every level of play.

RELEASE INFO

• Languages: English Only
  • Release type: Repack (nothing is removed)
  • Release quality: Lossless
  • Size: 10.3 GB (DVD-1: 4.23 GB, DVD-2: 3.96 GB, DVD-3: 2.17 GB)
  • Size require for installation: 13.5 GB
  • Size after install: 13.5 GB
  • Install time: ~ 30 mins
  • Crack: RELOADED PROPER
  • Game version: 2.0.6

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.38 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm v2.0.6.25180-kactus

Trailer

All Comments

you should try blocking the game executable file in folder VersionsBase24944SC2.exe from accessing internet with windows firewall, or disable internet then run the game.
good day sir,i got same problem with curtmcdirt,it says "Unable to download game data from blizzard's servers. To play offline, 100% of game data must already be downloaded. Please check your internet connection and try again later." please help me sir my dad wanted to play this game badly,what should i do?
Doesn't work. indows notification says: Unable to download game data from blizzards servers. To play offline, 100% of game data must be already downloaded. Please check your internet connection and try later. Tried blocking blocking exe file in Base24944.. Still no result.. Help anyone????
you don't need to do anything, just install n play
then i wait grow seed up and i well download
no need crack and no need step 1&2&3....how the others link torrent, in short we need info that game