StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm Offline Loader Skirmish Enabler

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on March 29, 2013 by ron_88in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm Offline Loader Skirmish Enabler (Size: 307.02 MB)
 intro.exe162.5 KB
 flt-sc2hots.exe104 KB
 DATA.zip306.13 MB
 Snifys SCII Loader.exe646 KB

Description

Offline Loader Skirmish Mode-FLT

Heart of the Swarm:You are Sarah Kerrigan, former Queen of Blades. Once the most fearedentity in the galaxy, you now wait in a cell in the depths of ahigh-security research laboratory. Before the murderous forces of theTerran Dominion close in, you must plot your escape to the dark reaches ofspace... and reclaim your living empire at the Heart of the Swarm.***************************** ** **Install Notes:** ******************************* 1. Burn/Mount.2. Install the game.3. Go to /Crack folder, located on the DVD and run flt-sc2hots.exe (run as administrator)4. Hit Step:2 button5. Hit Step:3 button and wait for confiramation screen6. Hit Step:4 button7. Exit the launcher with Alt+F4 (DO NOT HIT STEP:5)8. Use desktop shortcut to start. Once you're in main menu use "flt@trash-mail.com" as email/username (without the quotes)9. Hit "Connect" and select play Offline Mode in the next window10. Enjoy!******************************** ** **Additional Notes:** ********************************** IMPORTANT!!!!!!!Make sure you start the game only from the desktop shortcut!!!Make sure StarCraft IIVersionsBase24944SC2.exe is completely out of internet access!!!!!!Windows Firewall doesn't block the game from going online properly!!!! Turn off Internet connection or use another Firewall (KAV AV Firewall does the work perfectly)If you fail to do that and start the game first it might update or tell you that your game is not 100% downloaded!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
307.02 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm Offline Loader Skirmish Enabler

Trailer

All Comments

on my utorrent it just stays on red and says connecting to peers man SEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my question is...i got the game and everything...but how do i play skirmish in custom games menu??? i get an error that i dont have the required files!
have u installed the game properly ?? I mean in terms of different game versions might lead to errors. if u had updated and copied crack in a proper way it should work
this only the offline unlocker for the game...the 6.7GB is the expansion dlc pack
im sure you need the 6gb files, its part of the game
what 6GB update ?? :S
6GB is the actual Heart of the Swarm. This is just to make the game offline and cracked!
nah to play skirmish actually..the 6GB was already offline playable :)