StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (Blizzard Entertainment) (ENG / MULTi8) [L] - [FLT]

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on March 25, 2013 by SGRKSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (Blizzard Entertainment) (ENG / MULTi8) [L] - [FLT] (Size: 7.83 GB)
 flt-hots.iso7.83 GB
 fairlight.nfo5.98 KB

Description

Information:

Released: March 12, 2013
Genre: Add-on (Standalone) / Strategy (Real-time) / 3D
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Publication Type: license
Language: English / MULTi8
Sound language: English
Tablet: FLT

System requirements:

> Operating system: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8
> Processor: Intel ® Pentium ® D or AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2
> Memory: 1,5 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
> Video Card: NVIDIA ® GeForce ® 7600 GT or ATI ™ Radeon ™ X800 XT or better
> Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0c
> Free space on hard drive: 20 GB

Description:

Heart of the Swarm continues the narrative thread of StarCraft II and talk about the conflict Terran, Zerg and endowed with insatiable psychic abilities Protoss. All are constantly fighting among themselves, and ancient alien gods threaten to destroy the fragile balance of forces in the galaxy. Sarah Kerrigan, formerly known as the Zerg Queen of Blades, has again become a man through ancient artifacts, but the surrounding still see it as a threat. Her overcome the memories of her will obey all Roy, and is haunted by a burning desire for revenge.

Features:

Experience the new units.
Bring Destruction: Enter the path of Sarah Kerrigan brutal revenge.
Become the Heart of the Swarm.

NFO:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.83 GB
seeders:7
leechers:0
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (Blizzard Entertainment) (ENG / MULTi8) [L] - [FLT]

Trailer

Screenshots

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (Blizzard Entertainment) (ENG / MULTi8) [L] - [FLT] screenshot
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (Blizzard Entertainment) (ENG / MULTi8) [L] - [FLT] screenshot

All Comments

do i need starcraft 2 to play it?
its works and worth waiting thank you so much to ulpoader!!!
Can anyone please show me how to install. When I use winRar to extract the file which was combined from other files, it asked me to have flt-hots.r00 to extract. What should I do now?
Woot! Got it working thanks!
2013-04-04 17:53