Starbound [NIGHTLY] Rampaging Koala July 20, 2014~

seeders: 43
leechers: 5
Added on July 21, 2014 by aquamachoin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Starbound [NIGHTLY] Rampaging Koala July 20, 2014~ (Size: 937.75 MB)
 Starbound[nightly].exe937.75 MB

Description

Release date: December 4, 2013 (beta)
Developer: Chucklefish Games
Publisher: Chucklefish Games
Platform: PC
Genre: Platformer, Adventure, Sandbox, RPG
Version:[Nightly] July 20, 2014~
System Requirements:
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Graphics: 256 MB graphics memory and DirectX 9.0c compatible gpu
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space

Important info:

Windowed mode lags or low fps fix

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
937.75 MB
seeders:43
leechers:5
Starbound [NIGHTLY] Rampaging Koala July 20, 2014~

Trailer

All Comments

exactly
The game works ... but some issues. Is this the stable version of the game? Once I fix the thrusters, it says I need to check out the gate, and then fix the FTL drive ... but there doesn't seem to be a gate in this version (and I've seen posts on forums that this is not ready yet in the game). So, without the next step, the game doesn't let you get very far (even though I wasted a few hours getting to this point ... grrrr).

Also, as Darkbolo said, you can disable God mode ... while playing, hit ENTER and then type in the console command: /ruinthefun
I found a way to disable god mode, when you enter the game just press enter and type: /ruinthefun
It will taka the developer/god mode off :)
nice!
Game is working a lot better now. How can I turn off thes God Mode? I am immortal, enemies won't attack me and I have all the research. Any way to start normal game?
I hope this is the one with enchanced performance. Downloading now, can't wait to test it.
Yo.
Does anyone know when the final release is due?
It's a long way. The are in the 1st stage alpha now. There are 3 stages of Alphan, then open beta and final release. Keep in mind, that stage one started in december...
Yo.
I see, thanks.