Starbound Beta Update 7.1-Windows-PATCH ONLY

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on December 24, 2013 by usernameabusein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Starbound Beta Update 7.1-Windows-PATCH ONLY (Size: 4.88 MB)
 Starbound.Beta.Update.7.1-Windows-PATCH.ONLY4.88 MB

Description

..`YMM'...`MP'.`7MMF'..`7MMF'..db..MMM"""AMV....g8""8q..`7MM"""Mq.....M"""bgd.......VMb...,P.....MM......MM........M'...AMV...dP'....`YM..MM...`MM..,MI...."Y........`MM.M'......MM......MM..`7MM..'...AMV...dM'......`MM.MM...,M9..`MMb...............MMb.......MMmmmmmmMM....MM.....AMV....MM........MM.MMmmdM9.....`YMMNq.........,M'`Mb......MM......MM....MM....AMV...,.MM.......,MP.MM..YM..........`MM.......,P...`MM.....MM......MM....MM...AMV...,M.`Mb.....,dP'.MM...`Mb..Mb.....dM......MM:....:MMa..JMML....JMML..JMML.AMVmmmmMM...`"bmmd"'..JMML...JMM.P"Ybmmd".... Starbound Beta - Update #7.1 ! ! PATCH ! ! [ December 23, 2013 ] ~ NO SETUP OR INSTALL REQUIRED ~ ~ NO RIDICULOUS 200-900MB DOWNLOAD ~--------------------------------------------------------------------------------++ Notice-- This assumes you have already updated to Update #7 (Angry Koala)-- If you haven't, update to it, then apply this patch.++ Update #7.1 Release Notes:-- Fixes duplicating chests-- Fixes crashing instruments-- And more...++ Windows Instructions:** 1. Copy contents of `Starbound` into folder containing Starbound** 2. Copy `crack` contents into Starbound's `win32` folder, if needed.** 3. Enjoy--------------------------------------------------------------------------------** Remember to seed, or next time you want to leech, there'll be no one **** This is not a support forum, do not ask for help if the game has errors **** This is a beta and nobody here is the developer **

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.88 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Starbound Beta Update 7.1-Windows-PATCH ONLY

Trailer

All Comments

Nothing from me this update, you'll have to download a full release. They changed the way they store their files, so without making an exe there's no way for me to do it, and I will not upload exes, so I'm out.
Try Google, nobody here is a dev and this is a game issue, not an issue with this torrent. Try deleting your universe and player files, it's beta.
Because you already have one; it's there for people who don't.
What version are your characters from? Delete your universe since it will be reset anyway with this update and see if that helps. This is an issue with starbound though, not with my update.
What version are your characters from? Delete your universe since it will be reset anyway with this update and see if that helps. This is an issue with starbound though, not with my update.
Thanks for the update!