Star Wars - The Last Turn to the Dark Side

seeders: 921
leechers: 70
Added on December 2, 2014 by phyxissin Movies
Torrent verified.

Star Wars - The Last Turn to the Dark Side (Size: 1.6 GB)
 Star Wars - The Last Turn to the Dark Side.mp41.6 GB

Description

Topher Grace of That 70's Show has been known to call him self a film geek. With the geekdom came an urge to re-edit The Star Wars prequels into one movie. Many have said that it is good, if not better than the original 3 movies.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.6 GB
seeders:921
leechers:70
Star Wars - The Last Turn to the Dark Side

Trailer

All Comments

When uploading a torrent, Kickass requires an IMDB number. This movie doesn't have an IMDB number. Seeing as its a re-edit of the prequel trilogy, I used the number of Episode 1 in its place.
Thank You Kindly
I'm old...if I think too hard I poop a little...
How is hat possible that 1533 seeders already seeding while this torrent has just 1min uploaded?
beats the hell outta me. I uploaded it and im wondering this myself. I'm uploading this from a dedicated seedbox. So i dont know if that has something to do with it.
i don't know either but ill try downloading and then rate the audio/video upon completion,ok?
its real and great quality a/v =10/10only problem i had was i could not get the aspect ratio in vlc to fill my screen16.9.I watch it in 5-4 nearly filled screen.Fantastic job and a great watch,2 hrs 42 mins no virus and rather fast download thanks for the share on this classic.