Star Wars The Force Awakens Blu-ray x264 1080p - Agent.007

seeders: 643
leechers: 34
Added on March 30, 2016 by Agent.007in Movies
Torrent verified.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Blu-ray x264 1080p - Agent.007 (Size: 11.12 GB)
 Star Wars The Force Awaken BDRip 1080p.2015.D.mkv11.12 GB

Description

Director: J · J · Abrams
Screenwriter: J · J · Abrams / Lawrence Kasdan / Michael Arndt
Starring: Daisy Ridley / John Boye Jia / Harry Nathan Ford / Duomunaer Gleason / Adam fall in with Driver'splans / more ...
Genre: action / Sci-Fi / Fantasy / Adventure
producer countries / regions: United States
language: English
release date: 2016-01- 09 (Chinese mainland) / 2015-12-18 (USA)
Running time: 135 minutes

Star Wars 7: the force awakening plot · · · · since the Galactic Empire decay, evil reincarnation start again, the dark forces of the first order spread to grow again as a threat to the galaxy. At the same time, for Kelo · lun fallen deeply guilty Luke Skywalker declared missing, and around a galactic map the whereabouts of Luke, is caused by the two sides compete for the enemy. I do not want to become a war machine first Legionnaire Finn (John Boye Jia John Boyega ornaments) assist opposition members Bo Dharma Long (Oscar Isaac Oscar Isaac ornaments) fled to the wilderness planet Jakhu, looking Tibetan robots BB8 map. After the two separated, Finland encounter scavengers Lei Yi (Daisy Daisy Ridley Ridley ornaments) and BB8. They take the old Millennium Falcon escaped the Legion to kill, then the owner of the Millennium Falcon encountered more of Han Solo (Harrison Ford Harrison Ford ornaments). The first order of manufacturing a destructive power far more than the Death Star Starkiller base. Peace universe at stake, a person's body Force is quietly awake ...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.12 GB
seeders:643
leechers:34
Star Wars The Force Awakens Blu-ray x264 1080p - Agent.007

Trailer

All Comments

Can someone post the specs for the video & audio. Like pixels, bitrate, audio specs, ect. Thanks.
Great quality thanks!!!! Been waiting for this :) :)
Awesome quality. =]
Star Wars... never heard of it before, is it any good?
Yes It Is Awesome you need to watch all the first 6
Are subtitles supposed to be in this movie? I know there's non English talk from aliens in the film, but when I download subtitles it just says (alien dialect) when they talk. Is it not suppose to be translated in the subtitles?
Nice quality and perfect size. Thanks...
Very good audio and video, thank you.
Love it! Thank you for making my weekend so much better!