Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire - The Jewel of Yavin (SWE09)

seeders: 20
leechers: 2
Added on May 12, 2014 by Neuromaniacin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire - The Jewel of Yavin (SWE09) (Size: 100.45 MB)
 Edge of the Empire - The Jewel of Yavin (OCR).pdf43.5 MB
 Edge of the Empire - The Jewel of Yavin (SWE09).pdf56.94 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes

Description

This scan comes with two versions; one made with Adobe Acrobat, the other with a OCR program. I would appreciate some feedback on which version people prefer.

For other books in the series, status on upcoming releases, requests and the like, please see this thread.

From the Publisher's webpage:
Scrape together a crew and prepare for the heist of a lifetime in The Jewel of Yavin, a ninety page adventure supplement for Star Wars®: Edge of the Empire™.

Set in Bespin’s Cloud City, The Jewel of Yavin includes plenty of opportunities for all characters to shine as they work to steal the priceless corusca gem.

Game Masters will find the Cloud City gazetteer section especially useful, both for running The Jewel of Yavin adventure and for basing their own Edge of the Empire campaigns on the floating city. The section features over a dozen pages of material detailing locations in the plaza district, Port Town, and the industrial levels.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
100.45 MB
seeders:20
leechers:2
Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire - The Jewel of Yavin (SWE09)

All Comments

Downloads fine! Very good torrent.
Awesome, I have the hardcover, but due to some mobility issues our sessions have been at the home of a friend of mine, this way I don't need to carry this tome as well as the other rulebooks over there. Thanks!