Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire - Dangerous Covenants (SWE08)

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on April 2, 2014 by Neuromaniacin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire - Dangerous Covenants (SWE08) (Size: 56 MB)
 Edge of the Empire - Dangerous Covenants (SWE08).pdf56 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes

Description

For other books in the series, status on upcoming releases, requests and the like, please see this thread.

From the Publisher's webpage:
At the Edge of the Empire™, you can find yourself pitted against an array of deadly enemies bent on your destruction. When negotiations fail, make sure you’re prepared to shoot first with Dangerous Covenants!

This upcoming rules supplement for Star Wars®: Edge of the Empire™ expands the Hired Gun career with specializations, new talents, and more. All players will find new character, vehicle, and equipment options, aiding in their experiences on the fringe. GMs can also find new tools helping them craft memorable and exciting combat encounters.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
56 MB
seeders:9
leechers:2
Star Wars RPG - Edge of the Empire - Dangerous Covenants (SWE08)

All Comments

Love it. Thank you so much, you solve all my Star Wars FFP pdf needs. I haven't yet, but would it be ok to share these elsewhere or do you only want them here?
I have put them up on Demonoid as well. If you do put it up elsewhere, it might be best to give people an idea where it came from, so they can find the others.
Thank you so much for this Neuromaniac, really.
Patience, grasshoppa.
I also have all the books and having these PDF available, just makes my travelling THAT MUCH GREAT.
THANKS !!!