Star Wars RPG - Age of Rebellion - Core Rulebook (SWA02)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 14, 2014 by Neuromaniacin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Star Wars RPG - Age of Rebellion - Core Rulebook (SWA02) (Size: 471.52 MB)
 Age of Rebellion - Core Rulebook (SWA02) [OCR].pdf205.67 MB
 Age of Rebellion - Core Rulebook (SWA02).pdf265.85 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes

Description

For other books in the series, status on upcoming releases, requests and the like, please see this thread.

From the Publisher's webpage:
Take on the sinister Galactic Empire as a member of the Rebel Alliance. Wage guerilla warfare across the Star Wars galaxy as a solider, or provide crucial intelligence to the Rebels as a cunning spy. Face down legions of stormtroopers, steal secret plans and restricted codes, and stay on target in the fight against the ultimate power in the universe. No matter what role in the Rebellion you take, the fate of the galaxy rests in your hands.

The 464-page Star Wars®: Age of Rebellion™ Core Rulebook provides everything players and GMs need to begin their adventures in the Star Wars universe, including:

Concise rules for character generation and advancement
Clear descriptions of the game’s skills and talents
Convenient charts of weapons, gear, devices, starships, and vehicles
Rules for conflict, combat, and Force Sensitive Emergents in an Age of Rebellion campaign
Extensive background information on the Star Wars universe, including a history of the Rebel Alliance and its tactics, as well as pertinent information on the powerful Empire
A wealth of advice for GMs on how to create and run an Age of Rebellion campaign
A complete, introductory adventure to launch players into action!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
471.52 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Star Wars RPG - Age of Rebellion - Core Rulebook (SWA02)

All Comments

Thanks so much!
Have the book, but taking this, and the core book, and a number of the extra stuff everywhere when the session isn't at my house, is getting more and more impossible on bike. With the absence of official PDF's you're basically saving my back from breaking:) Thanks!
I've had this book for the last month now and having a PDF of it just makes the game that much more approachable.
Thanks!