Star Wars No CD for PC

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on February 29, 2016 by Heli_Ebookin Games
Torrent verified.

Star Wars No CD for PC (Size: 941.98 MB)
 MagicDisc.exe1.29 MB
 Where to get all Star Wars PC games.rtf3.29 KB
 mt-x_setup.rar99.8 MB
 Jedi_Knight_MOS_Single_Player_Fix.rar11.91 MB
 sg-swfoc.rar7.65 MB
 kse_333.rar4.23 MB
 StarWars-Battlefront+5Tr_LNG.rar3.89 MB
 Star_Wars_The_Force_Unleashed_2_Trainer.rar3.22 MB
 StarWars-Battlefront+5Tr_LNG_v1.0.4.52841.rar2.67 MB
 StarWars-Battlefront+5Tr_LNG_v1.0.4.37822.rar2.67 MB
 EaWForcesOfCorruption V1.1 +3Trainer.rar1.76 MB
 sweawv105+6tr.rar1.57 MB
 Star_Wars_The_Phantom_Menace.rar73.05 MB
 fc-koto2.7z22.39 MB
 fc-kotor.7z22.16 MB
 KOTOR2_SP_MI.rar19.94 MB
 LEGO 2.zip14.4 MB
 flt-swtfu2u11.7z10.62 MB
 gns-swfu.7z8.59 MB
 rld-swew.rar7.29 MB
 Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Crack Only-RELOADED.zip6.44 MB
 htd-swfc.rar6.02 MB
 SWTFU_PC_EF_1.1_Update.exe403.58 MB
 BFIIUpdate1_1.exe26.52 MB
 SWKotOR1_03.exe24.82 MB
 EAWUpdatev1_5.exe21.65 MB
 JABonusMaps.exe13.53 MB
 sw_pc_english_from200424_to210427.exe12.23 MB
 JKAcademy1_01.exe11.09 MB
 JKIIUp104.exe9.08 MB
 vty-0272.7z8.61 MB
 xwaupd202.zip4.21 MB

Description

Where to get ALL the Star Wars games.
An alternate source in Russia.

Boing!!!! Doesn't come up in an American Google search either, you can thank your "Land of the free" bullshit government for that! So you get it loaded, then you have all these .iso images, cluttering up the drive. At one point, I had 30Gb of .iso images sucking up diskspace! So you'll want No CD games, eventually.

NO CD crack sourcing:
Free Info Society NO CD cracks
Game Copy World (Caution: GCW sources may contain a virus! They do NOT filter them out.)

I ran anything I used through virustotal since I gave up even using scanners locally. They suck up too much resource and RAM, thus acting.... like a VIRUS, actually! I did catch one from GCW, but it was damn near harmless, so don't worry too much about them. Run Microsoft's "Malicious Software Removal Tool" once a month, then delete it. Anything on your PC of a personal nature should be encrypted inside 7zip or Winzip.

Now.... for those games which a NO CD crack cannot be found, MagicDisc 2.7.106 has been included and it ran on my x64 Windows 7/SP1 install. I chose that because their site has a command line executable (miso.exe), which I placed in C:Windows. You can create DOS batch files (aka: "scripts", for us older retired Unix admins) to mount the .iso image and then run the game, pause the batch file until game is closed and then have the .iso unmounted again. This is an actual batch I use, think you can handle it? Otherwise, you have NO business being near a computer nor online.

REM Batch for starting Jedi Outcast
@echo off
cd C:Documents and SettingsAeroMy DocumentsGamesLucasArtsStar Wars JK II Jedi Outcast
miso NULL -sdrv 0
miso NULL -sdrv 1
REM The next line is a screen display of mounted volumes.
miso NULL -vlist
miso NULL -mnt D: "C:Documents and SettingsAeroMy DocumentsGamesLucasArtsStar Wars JK II Jedi Outcastjedi2.iso"
REM In case D: is already busy with a thumb drive...
miso NULL -mnt E: "C:Documents and SettingsAeroMy DocumentsGamesLucasArtsStar Wars JK II Jedi Outcastjedi2.iso"
miso NULL -vlist
cd gamedata
pause
REM This pause is so I can see if D: or E: mounted properly, otherwise I'll Ctrl-C out.
jk2sp
miso NULL -sdrv 0
:exit
exit

You might want to do these batch mounts and skip NO CD mods entirely. If you're a purist and worry about a virus, but I look at it this way: The game is pirated, so I already took a chance. What's the difference?

Behind the Magic: Did not work for me with XP/SP3 or DosBox.
Lego Star Wars 1&2: Worked very well with 3D analyzer and played all the way through.
Phantom Menace: Hit & miss but there is NO single file solution.
Rebel Assault 1&2: Nothing found (Is it even needed?)
Rebellion: Nothing found (Needed?)
xwaupd202: X-wing Alliance update but NOT from LucasArts, go to his mod page and try the new levels he made for it. Also try Game Fix.

Game Updates: All have been used and work.
Trainers and Cheats: I am not into this, so you'll have to try them.
This torrent is not zipped due to Winzap and 7zip making it 15Mb LARGER than the source files on my system. I'm supposed to buy a license for that crap, huh? Not happening.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
941.98 MB
seeders:0
leechers:3
Star Wars No CD for PC

Screenshots

Star Wars No CD for PC screenshot