Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II (GOG)

seeders: 26
leechers: 51
Added on January 20, 2015 by Rpyleohin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II (GOG) (Size: 3.8 GB)
 M478EP_1.1.exe586.05 MB
 setup_sw_kotor2_2.0.0.2.bin3.06 GB
 setup_sw_kotor2_2.0.0.2.exe34.33 MB
 star_wars_kotor_2_manual.zip6.04 MB
 star_wars_kotor_2_reference_card.zip571.37 KB
 TSLRCM_1.8.3.exe127.44 MB
 uniws.zip299.05 KB
 kse-readme.txt20.84 KB
 kse_333.exe4.58 MB
 kse_333_source.zip32.69 KB
 barkbubble_p.gui1.5 KB
 mipc28x6_p.gui82.37 KB
 pause_p.gui2.96 KB
 barkbubble_p.gui1.5 KB
 mipc28x6_p.gui82.37 KB
 pause_p.gui2.96 KB
 barkbubble_p.gui1.5 KB
 mipc28x6_p.gui82.37 KB
 pause_p.gui2.96 KB

Description

About: It is a perilous time for the galaxy. A brutal civil war has all but destroyed the Jedi Order, leaving the ailing Republic on the verge of collapse.
Five years after the events of Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™, in a time when the Jedi have been brought to the edge of extinction, a former Jedi Knight exiled from the Jedi Order embarks on a tribulous journey to restore their connection to the Force™. You must make the choices that turn The Exile to either the light side or the dark side of the Force™, and travel to six planets picking up additions to your party along the way, to either help or hinder the Republic's efforts to bring peace and stability to the galaxy.

Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™ is a sequal to the blockbuster RPG Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. Players continue to enjoy the title's emotionally compelling and story-driven theme, additions to features such as new characters, classes, locations and force powers as well as a deeper look into the founding lore.

Follow up to the acclaimed and original Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic.
Choose from three different classes of Jedi, each with access to specific Jedi abilities.
Choose the light or the dark side of the Force as you progress through the story.
The choices you make will affect your character, those in your party and those who may join you in your quest.

This includes the game itself from GOG.com, uniws widescreen patcher, TSLRCM, M478EP, KSE, and the manual/reference card.

Official release from DarkHollow over at DarkHollow Subs

Visit us at #DarkHollow-Subs@irc.rizon.net

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.8 GB
seeders:26
leechers:51
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II (GOG)

Trailer

All Comments

Sweet, thanks for putting this up!
thanks for this upload. i dont think its fair i would need to buy this game when i bought it for FULL PRICE when it first came out and the hard copies dont work so good with the widescreen patches
Hola uploader,what you said very cool but game runs (include vids and game launch)fine w/o any fixes or manual dances round fire on my PC. Can you clarify lag word? My (and ppl who using amd cards ,include hi-end cards) issue - extremely low fps on decent gaming PC. What can do no grass fix ? This game barely using cpu/gpu... almost zero :)
Thanks I started the DL when it was 15 min old lol. Its moving quick ill seed all night thanks again for all the add on content and mods great stuff!
Thanks.
But I'll pass it this time.
GOG version of SW:KoTOR games are the one without patches/updates.
It doesn't have Widescreen support on the other hand repacked games come with widescreen support with all the unofficial patches.
This GOG game is must for those who are "
There's truly no unofficial patches or widescreen patches. At best there's mods. GOG gets the original masters straight from Lucas Arts since they keep copies without DRM, so it is the latest version released by them; so in this case, it's essentially Patch 1.2b.
You NEED this to fully appreciate this game - http://www.moddb.com/mods/th...-restored-content-mod-tslrcm
I included it. =)
Seeding took a while to take off due to a tracker issue I didn't notice. Sorry 'bout that.
Hmm O_o GOG version. Whats fixed? I guess nothing.Same as Steam version. And will be crappy fps on ati(amd) cards no matter what. 1st KOTOR w/o such strange issue.
Huh? Been playing this for years, never had any FPS issues.
Try to use Fraps? Or google search. FPS about 20 in most of areas.A bit strange for stoneage game. And if you green cards user, that's not your issue. KOTOR2 not only 1 game with bad performance or just unplayable. Sea Dogs same low fps ,True Crime: New York City - no roads.
I've played this game on several different cards throughout the years, both ATI/AMD and Nvidia. The only problem I've ever had is with the Force Speed blur, which I usually disable.
It's DRM free, so a lot of issues caused by SecuRom are fixed. If you're experiencing lag, disable grass, set VertexObjects to 1, and look up the Dantooine Lag Fix. The installer also sets many things to default that have to be manually set with Steam version to run on Windows Vista/7.