Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith (Ritty fan edit) v2

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on May 22, 2016 by Jeff_Rittein Movies
Torrent verified.

Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith (Ritty fan edit) v2 (Size: 1.97 GB)
 FA deletd scene.avi11.49 MB
 Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith (Ritty fan edit) v2.avi1.96 GB

Description

OK this one is the least refined of the 3. I still have to do some big work on the end battle(s).

Trimmed the beginning space battle, added the elevatpr scene back in (I think it's really funny), edited r2 and the droids crap, basically more little trims and dialogues as usual. Trimmed padme's delivery CUZ SHE'S DYING. Why is she awake then dies - urgh! I don't get it. The only thing she needs to say is "I know there's still good in him". then, dead. THAT'S IT. Lol

Here's the best part - 2 scene of Qui-gon and yoda. They're lousy quality but meh It's SO AWESOME! lol Using the audio from the Clone Wars Episode 'Voices' I was able to bring qui-gon, where he should have been.

And I trimmed out the younglings stuff. The only thing we need to see if the one kid with Jimmy Smitts. That scene works, everything else makes it just impossible to forgive anakin (cuz lucas THREW it in our faces) no matter how brutal then burning scene is.

And one quick comment. Why on earth lucas thought to start it off so kid friendly and end with child killing and be burned alive is beyond me. He's got the money for GOOD weed LOL

Yoda lands on Degobah at the end as well... "Yoda, my old friend. You've come at last."

LOL SO COOL, enjoy - remember WORK PRINT style here too - and let me know what you think.

Please remember with these cuts - it's impossible to make these films PERFECT without the original source materials. If I could have those...man oh man.

;)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.97 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith (Ritty fan edit) v2

Screenshots

Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith (Ritty fan edit) v2 screenshot