Star Trek_ The Original Series - 150 - The Shocks of Adversity

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on June 9, 2013 by Chaapaaiguyin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Star Trek_ The Original Series - 150 - The Shocks of Adversity (Size: 3.76 MB)
 Star Trek_ The Original Series - 150 - The Shocks of Adversity - William Leisner.epub1.93 MB
 Star Trek_ The Original Series - 150 - The Shocks of Adversity - William Leisner.jpg347.87 KB
 Star Trek_ The Original Series - 150 - The Shocks of Adversity - William Leisner.mobi1.49 MB
 Star Trek_ The Original Series - 150 - The Shocks of Adversity - William Leisner.opf3.79 KB

Description

TOS - 150 - The Shocks of Adversity

Star Trek TOS Shocks of Adversity by William Leisner in epub & mobi format

Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.76 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Star Trek_ The Original Series - 150 - The Shocks of Adversity

All Comments

Good work.
That's a pretty bold statement. Not sure how big on Star Trek Lit you are, but people like to see the whole collection. If someone never uploaded the same stuff, over and over again, I wouldn't have nearly 600 books right now.
Gah, freakin glitches! Seems KAT lost the torrent download, make sure to use the magnet peeps!
Oh, and glad I thought to check to see if this had been picked up before working to re-up the torrent they pulled down last week! ;)
Torcache just doesn't work for me at all because i'm behind a proxy, so i have to use magnet links everytime i download something, which is a total pain when i want one thing from a couple of hundred files... I feel your pain!
Well, both seeding this and now seeding the re-upped full collection. Thanks for the perfect timing on the upload!
What a team! Lol!