Star Trek: Seekers - 01 - Second Nature (ePub & Mobi format)

seeders: 16
leechers: 2
Added on July 29, 2014 by Chaapaaiguyin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Star Trek: Seekers - 01 - Second Nature (ePub & Mobi format) (Size: 2.92 MB)
 Star Trek_ Seekers_ Second Nature - David Mack.epub1.63 MB
 Star Trek_ Seekers_ Second Nature - David Mack.jpg124.22 KB
 Star Trek_ Seekers_ Second Nature - David Mack.mobi1.17 MB
 Star Trek_ Seekers_ Second Nature - David Mack.opf2.52 KB

Description

First book in the new Star Trek ebook series that spins off from the Vanguard series of books, Star Trek: Seekers - Second Nature

Downladed in ePub, DRM stripped and converted to Mobi with Calibre

Enjoy!

Chaapaaiguy

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.92 MB
seeders:16
leechers:2
Star Trek: Seekers - 01 - Second Nature (ePub & Mobi format)

All Comments

Thank you, much appreciated.
Thanks, I was considering doing the same thing. Glad you beat me to it, as I'm not an expert on removing DRM or even upping a file.
I can remove DRM from any Amazon purchase someone sends me if they would like to contribute but don't know how to remove it. DRM on Barnes and Noble books is a little more complicated as they use the credit card number on your account as the security key. I honestly don't want people sending me their credit card numbers just to kill the DRM.
I'm surprised someone didn't get there before me? It's not on Mobilism, Demonoid or Bolt.cd yet, so i decided to bite the bullet and up it myself...
Demonoid is still a shadow of what it was before this past outage, most past uploaders haven't poked their heads in yet. Heck, I'm not even nearly as active as I once was there mostly as a result of that. Still a great source, just still very much in a rebuild mode.
Thanks for choosing today to do this, was starting to recover from my last round and thankfully thought to look before I bought!
I was wondering who would be first to get this up, good thing I wasn't placing any bets. LOL