Star Ruler 2 + Wake of the Heralds (DLC) - GOG [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 21, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Star Ruler 2 + Wake of the Heralds (DLC) - GOG [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 541.49 MB)
 gog_star_ruler_2_2.3.0.5.sh539.66 MB
 gog_star_ruler_2_wake_of_the_heralds_dlc_2.0.0.1.sh1.26 MB
 please read.txt751 bytes
 Resources.txt32.33 KB
 ships.txt15.81 KB
 Research.txt44.65 KB
 ORDERS.txt411 bytes
 Stats.txt870 bytes
 planet.txt21.65 KB
 random_events.txt7.83 KB
 STORY.txt9.04 KB
 ui.txt8.41 KB
 Wiki.txt214 bytes
 Resources.txt32.33 KB
 ships.txt15.81 KB
 Research.txt44.65 KB
 ORDERS.txt411 bytes
 Stats.txt870 bytes
 planet.txt21.65 KB
 random_events.txt7.83 KB
 STORY.txt9.04 KB
 ui.txt8.41 KB
 Wiki.txt214 bytes

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Don't download russian folder if you don't want russian language.

Year: 2015
Genre: Strategy (Real-time / Grand strategy)
Developer: Blind Mind Studios & Glacicle Website Developer
Publisher: GOG
Used libraries: Native
Multiplayer: No
Architecture: x86, amd64
Version: 2.0.1 (r5089) assembly GOG-5 (13/05/2016)
License: Proprietary
Language: English + Russian (separately, see how to install.)

System requirements:

Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17
Processor: c SSE2 (recommended Intel Core i7 or AMD Phenom II)
Memory: 1 GB RAM (we recommend 2 GB RAM)
Graphics Card: AMD or Nvidia with 512MB RAM and support OpenGL 2.1 (NVIDIA GTX 460 is recommended with 1GB RAM)
Hard Disk: 600 MB of free space.

Description:

Star Ruler 2 - the second part of the global space 4X / RTS from Glacicle and Blind Mind Studios ISVs. You expect dozens, hundreds and even thousands of star systems, large-scale battles, interesting economic, political and diplomatic options, customization of their own ships, the huge size of the galaxy, limited only by the power of your "iron" and thousands of technologies available for studying.

DLC: Wake of the Heralds
It's not quite addition, as we used to see him ... Rather old game in a new package. Has done a titanic work, two new races added redesigned research branch, changed gameplay (diplomacy is complicated), added new game modes. And it's only big change, and in fact, behind the scenes a thousand little things ... In general, go for it, waiting for the Empire!

05/13/2016: Updated 2.0.0 -> 2.0.1, added DLC Wake of the Heralds.

Extras. information:

The unmodified DRM-free edition of the GOG. There DLC Wake of the Heralds and informal crack from ElCaballero (version 1.2).

How to install:

Give permission to execute installers (* .sh), install the game (gog_star_ruler_2_2.3.0.5.sh), install the add (gog_star_ruler_2_wake_of_the_heralds_dlc_2.0.0.1.sh), play.

To install in Russian
- copy the contents of a directory in the distribution of Russian game directory of the established game. Choose the Russian language in the settings (Settings / Game / * Language), restart the game.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
541.49 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Star Ruler 2 + Wake of the Heralds (DLC) - GOG [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

Trailer