07-Serj Tankian_Gate 21.mp36.27 MB
 info.txt3.49 KB
 checksums.sfv767 bytes
 Serj Tankian – Imperfect Harmonies.m3u761 bytes
 h33t - deepstatus.url284 bytes
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt23 bytes

Description

Serj Tankian – Imperfect Harmonies

Imperfect Harmonies, Serj Tankian’s newest solo album, will be released on Serjical Strike/Reprise Records on September 7th, 2010. The album is his second solo studio release, following up his critically acclaimed 2007 solo debut Elect the Dead. As with Elect the Dead, Tankian produced Imperfect Harmonies himself at his home studio in Los Angeles.

“Where Elect the Dead was essentially a rock record with progressive melodic elements,” Tankian says. “Imperfect Harmonies could be classified as rock because it is punchy with many peaks throughout, but the instrumentation is somewhat different. Though there are live drums, bass, and some guitars, the driving aspects are electronic and orchestral. It's quite unique in its sound palette. This is, in essence, music that has sat in the vat and matured to a ripe sensation and is now ready to serve.”

Imperfect Harmonies is as powerful and musically eclectic as its predecessor. “I have been calling the music ‘electro-orchestral-jazz-rock’ because it has all of those aspects in prominence within the songs,” Tankian says. “A few are more stripped down, but the majority of the songs have this huge wall of sound presented in a way I've never heard before. It's not common to have a song that is both electronic and orchestral since one is synthetic and the other organic, but I found a way of meshing a lot of these colors together.”

The album has been influenced by Tankian’s experience making Elect the Dead Symphony, a symphonic interpretation of his debut that had its inaugural performance in New Zealand with the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra in March 2009. The performance has been captured on the CD/DVD Elect the Dead Symphony. “The making of Elect the Dead Symphony gave me the confidence and tools to create ensemble pieces for orchestra more confidently and effectively than before,” Tankian says. “And that became one of the primary colors for this record along with electronic, jazz, and live instrumentation.”

Tracklist:

01 – Disowned Inc.

02 – Borders Are…

03 – Deserving

04 – Beatus

05 – Reconstructive Demonstration

06 – Electron

07 – Gate 21

08 – Yes, It’s Genocide

09 – Peace Be Revenged

10 – Left Of Center

11 – Wings Of Summer

Bonus Track:

12 – Goddamn Trigger

General

Complete name : Serj Tankian – Imperfect Harmonies {mp3 320kbs}

Format : MPEG Audio

File size : 107 MiB

Duration : 48mn

Overall bit rate : 320 Kbps

Album : Serj Tankian - Imperfect Harmonies

Performer : Serj Tankian

Genre : Avantgarde/Numetal

Recorded date : 2010

Writing library : LAME3.97

Encoding settings : Studio One 1.5.2.12713

Cover : Yes

Cover MIME : image/jpeg

Comment : i lov3 h33t

Audio

Format : MPEG Audio

Format version : Version 1

Format profile : Layer 3

Mode : Joint stereo

Duration : 4mn 8s

Bit rate mode : Constant

Bit rate : 320 Kbps

Channel(s) : 2 channels

Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz

Stream size : 107 MiB (100%)

Writing library : LAME3.97

enjoY!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
108.72 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
ST - IH

All Comments

Not sure what to say. Sounds ok but I just skipped thru it. I'll have to listen to it several times I think.
forgot to say many cheers for uploading! :-)
not too impressed.. a few songs missing, the quality sounds shite and the album all in all is pretty toss! why can't soad jus sort something out!? none of this sepret album bullshit!!
many thnx big fan of s.o.a.d
BGG001
Tracks skip. Find something else.