Sri Aurobindo Ghose - Record of Yoga (Volumes 10 and 11 of the Complete Works) (1529p) [Anomolous].pdf

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 27, 2015 by Anomolousin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Sri Aurobindo Ghose - Record of Yoga (Volumes 10 and 11 of the Complete Works) (1529p) [Anomolous].pdf (Size: 5.34 MB)
 Sri Aurobindo Ghose - Record of Yoga (Volumes 10 and 11 of the Complete Works) (1529p)...5.34 MB

Description

Sri Aurobindo Ghose - Record of Yoga (Volumes 10 and 11 of the Complete Works) (1529p) [Anomolous].pdf

Paperback: 1515 pages
Publisher: Sri Aurobindo Ashram Publications Department; 1st edition (March 4, 2002)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 817058650X
ISBN-13: 978-8170586500

Sri Aurobindo was a great scholar, freedom fighter, and foremost a mahayogi.

Over many years, he communicated with his disciples through letters. This is a large collection of those letters. This is a revised and expanded version of "Letters on Yoga". You don't see the original letters that the disciples wrote to him -- only his replies. His thought is very clear -- but it can be a little difficult at first because he writes with very long sentences, long paragraphs, and he uses a lot of Sanskrit terms. There is a glossary available for this. If anyone mentions it, I'll upload it too.

Even though you don't read the original letter that Sri Aurobindo is responding to, you can intuit much. After reading Gopi Krishna's autobiography and Letters on Yoga, I have an unconfirmed suspicion that one of the letters is adressing Gopi Krishna's problematic awakening of the Kundalini.

I recommend this book. It speaks of Yoga in a way that no other book does. And whether you agree with his thought or not, I believe that Sri Aurobindo was honest and sincere in all he said and did.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.34 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0