Spytech Spyagent Stealth 6.2

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on April 16, 2013 by 50Xin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Spytech Spyagent Stealth 6.2 (Size: 3.86 MB)
 Spytech Spyagent Stealth 6.2.rar3.86 MB

Description

Spytech Spyagent Stealth 6.2 Incl. CRACK

See All Keystrokes They Type  Reveals all Website Visits Records all Online Searches Performed  See What Programs and Apps They Use Monitors Social Networking Behaviors Tracks all File Usage and Printing Records Online Chat Conversations Logs Windows Opened See Every Email They Send and Receive  Logs Internet Traffic Data and Connections Find out What they Upload and Download Check How Active (or Inactive) Users Are Uncovers Secret User Passwords View Logs Remotely Via Email or FTP  See Everything with Screenshot Recording  Easy Slideshow Screenshot Playback  View Most Common Behaviors with One Click  Creates Graphical Top 10 Activity Reports  Blocks Unwanted Websites, Apps, and Chats  Receive Instant Behavior Alerts via Email  Extremely Easy Log Management and Viewing  Quick Log Searching and Filtering  Lockdown and Logging Scheduling  Activity Triggered Smart Logging  Disables Spyware Detectors  Runs in TOTAL STEALTH!

Link:CLICK TO CHECK OUT ALL FEATURES

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
1)Unrar the torrent
2)Install the app
3)Copy and replace files in the install directory with cracked ones.
4)Keep SPYING.

NOTE: ANTIVIRUS MIGHT DETECT CRACKED APP AS VIRUS,ITS JUST A FALSE POSITIVE.

THE END.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.86 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Spytech Spyagent Stealth 6.2

All Comments

Is there a way for me to monitor every user on the computer? it seems to only monitor me.
It is detected as Trojan.. so i always need to uncheck it. However works great! Thanks Uploader! :)
Tks for upload! ;)