Spore Creepy And Cute Parts Pack-EPH

seeders: 18
leechers: 2
Added on November 30, 2008 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Spore Creepy And Cute Parts Pack-EPH (Size: 744.84 MB)
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac47.68 MB
 eph-scac29.58 MB
 eph-scac.sfv368 bytes
 euphoria.nfo2.49 KB

Description

More info and releases in www.usabit.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
744.84 MB
seeders:18
leechers:2
Spore Creepy And Cute Parts Pack-EPH

All Comments

------........LAZY........-------

or maybe just a lapse in concentration on information de-talis,
Checking this out right now, i'll let all who need to know wheather this is GooooooD oR BaaaaaaaD, gimme 25 mins
you
"amazing words on the screen"
you Xx.x.XXX.x.xX/
Don't download it waste of precious time. You've been warned
you know you can always read what other ppl say to do in that situation just open up winrar drag one of the files to it and you'll get an iso file to extraction without any raging
and if you are not sure check comment section there is always someone with support @IrishPothead wrote it down to newbies and if is no one like that in that section try googling type of that files and somewhere you will find an answer :D be smart
A good way to waste your fucking time. Download it and then you can't extract at all. Good work guys a shit torent
guys i know now how to install it first install cute and creepy then uninstall spore and install it again (dont uninstall cute and creepy) then paste spore crack open the game it wont crash :D
u can use this code
cute and creepy:88JS-8S4R-N4Q2-TVPA-4GB7
galtic adv:GALU-T27U-Q67K-NTSZ-MEF2
spore:SPF7-C9A2-AXYE-4ITI-2RLD
1KPX-FFAW-CAME-KLSA-2RLD
HDYG-T4TL-ANIC-7RTS-2RLD
Downloaded and installed, but doesn't seem to work! The game works perfectly with the original but once installing this it wants me to connect to the internet to verify ownership. There is no crack on the disk, but the key 88JS-8S4R-N4Q2-TVPA-4GB7 did seem to work... for installing, just not playing.
Got it to work! I installed Galactic Adventures and used its crack to get it to work. Creepy & Cute works now!
What kind of idiot would pack a release like this???????
Calm down. Just open the actual Winrar program, find the eph files, highlight them all and then press "Extract to" and extract it to wherever you want it, then mount it.