Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition SKIDROWCRACK

seeders: 17
leechers: 18
Added on August 21, 2013 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition SKIDROWCRACK (Size: 19 GB)
 BLACKLiST.iso19 GB

Description

Release name: Splinter.Cell.Blacklist.Deluxe.Edition-SKIDROWCRACK

Size: 19GB

Language: English*, German*, French*, Italian*, Spanish*, Traditional Chinese, Russian*, Japanese*, Polish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Hungarian, Czech, Portuguese-Brazil*
*languages with full audio supportSplinter.Cell.Blacklist.Deluxe.Edition-SKIDROW

Minimum:

OS:Windows® XP (SP3) / Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
Processor:2.53 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E6400 or 2.80 GHz AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ or better
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:512 MB DirectX® 10–compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
DirectX®:9
Hard Drive:25 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX 10ΓÇôcompliant DirectX 9.0cΓÇôcompliant
Additional:Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)

Recommended:

Processor:2.66 GHz Intel® Core™2 Quad Q8400 or 3.00 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 or better
Memory:4 GB RAM
DirectX®:11
Hard Drive:25 GB HD space
Sound:(5.1 surround sound recommended)
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Additional:Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)

Operate without Restrictions

Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and heΓÇÖs more lethal and agile than ever.
Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic
locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out whoΓÇÖs behind this
devastating threat.

Own Your Play Style

Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring
new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their
personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.

Ghost players want to remain undetected.

Assault players rely on instincts and frontal blow to deal with a situation.
Panther players look for lethality in the most efficient and silent way.

DELUXE EDITION CONTENTS:

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® Blacklist™ Deluxe Edition comes with all the essential weapons,
gadgets, and gear for you to become Sam Fisher and stop the escalating Blacklist threats.
With two bonus missions and five bonus suits, armor upgrades, and weapons, youΓÇÖll be prepared to
stop the attacks!

Splinter Cell Blacklist game
Single-player and multiplayer co-op missions: Dead Coast and BillionaireΓÇÖs Yacht.
Bonus suits, weapons, and gear:
Five powerful weapons for any play style: VSS Sniper Rifle, M1014 Shotgun, 416 Assault Rifle,
F40 Pistol, and Tactical Crossbow with Sleeping Gas Bolts.Five enhanced combat suits: Elite
Digital Ghillie Suit, Spy Suit, and Mercenary Suit for Spies vs. Mercs; Upper Echelon Suit
and 4E Eclipse Ops Suit for the single-player storyline.Five armor accessories: Gold Sonar
Goggles, Amber Sonar Goggles, Ghost Boots, Armored Boots, and Tactical Gloves.

SKIDORCRACK EXCLUSIVE RELEASE CONTENT:

The Upper Echelon Pack includes a bonus co-op mission and coveted in-game items to further
enhance Sam FisherΓÇÖs deadly combat abilities:

Bonus Co-op Mission: Dead Coast.
Upper Echelon Suit: provides better protection against fire power and blends into the shadows.
Gold Sonar Goggles: tactical imaging leaves enemies nowhere to hide.

Install notes:

1. Unrar
2. Paste crack
3. Play the game
4. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT

GREETINGS

To all friends of the family and honorable rival groups

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19 GB
seeders:17
leechers:18
Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition SKIDROWCRACK

All Comments

thanks for this upload i got game key hope this works nice without applying crack as legit game :)
Where's the crack, exactly? I've gone over the folder structure and nowhere can I find anything that even remotely resembles a crack I'd have to paste anywhere.
guys when i start.. the game logs on to the uplay and it asks to create an account...i created one but then it asks for the key? help me..
I have the same problem, pls.. HELP some one !
NICE GAME...
2013-08-23 16:15