SpinTop Escape Rosecliff Island.rar

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on July 21, 2009 by in Games
Torrent verified.

SpinTop Escape Rosecliff Island.rar (Size: 57 MB)
 SpinTop Games - Escape Rosecliff Island.rar57 MB

Description

Play Escape Rosecliff Island™

An unexpected storm has left you shipwrecked on a mysterious and remote private island. Seek & find cleverly hidden objects and solve puzzles to find a way off the island. Find over 2100 hidden objects in 25 intriguing and mysterious locations to find items that will help you escape!

Play 5 different types of mini-game puzzles to collect inventory items from each location that will be needed to help you escape the remote Rosecliff Island. Play 3 different game modes: Escape the Island, Unlimited Seek & Find, and a Mystery Bonus Game.

Welcome to Rosecliff Island

Escape Rosecliff Island is a fantastic new hidden object game that rivals the atmosphere of most Hollywood movies. I was completely enthralled with this title before I even made it past the main menu! The fantastic, haunting soundtrack immediately pulled me in and I felt like I was watching a mystery film. The chilling music coupled with the intriguing imagery of this remote, desolate island made for a great presentation and got me incredibly excited about my adventure.
Shipwrecked!

The story in Rosecliff Island tells you only what you need to know leaving the rest to your imagination. A sudden storm took hold of your boat and left you stranded on this remote island. You now need to search your surroundings for resources that will help you in your escape. All you need is a quick glance at the island to know that you need to get off it as soon as possible.
Searching Mysterious Locations

In order to find what you need to make your escape, you'll need to search various locations around the island. Each location is stunning yet spooky and will bring you further into the engaging world of Rosecliff Island.

The game is addictive from the start and is simple to pick up and play. You need to find a handful of objects in each location. If you get stuck, you can use a hint to locate an item; your hints are unlimited, but they do have a recharge time and it takes a good chunk of points to use one. If you find yourself getting stuck quite often, you can always take a breather and switch over to Relaxed Mode.

Lately I've grown accustomed to hidden object games being way, way too easy, so it was nice to see Escape Rosecliff Island challenge me quite a bit. It wasn't too difficult, as I was able to find a lot of the objects without hints, but it still gave me a good challenge and was definitely a workout for the eyes and mind.
Unlock Extra Modes

One of the unique features of the game is the ability to unlock additional game modes. There are two locks in each location, and these can take the form of padlocks or the word "lock". If you manage to find twenty five of these, you'll unlock a mystery game. I can't tell you what it is, or it wouldn't be a mystery! If you manage to find all fifty locks, you unlock Unlimited Seek & Find mode, ensuring that this game will last you a good long while.
I Don't Want to Escape!

Despite my character's need to escape, the world painted in Rosecliff Island is one that I didn't want to leave! I'm very impressed with the mysterious mood that the game is able to create. Begin your escape today!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
57 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
SpinTop Escape Rosecliff Island.rar