SPIDER-MAN 2012 READNFO REWORKED AUDIO CAM XviD-DEVILDEEDS74 {MaD}

seeders: 89
leechers: 52
Added on July 10, 2012 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

SPIDER-MAN 2012 READNFO REWORKED AUDIO CAM XviD-DEVILDEEDS74 {MaD} (Size: 1.5 GB)
 The.Amazing.Spiderman.2012.CAM.XviD-devildeeds74.avi1.48 GB
 Sample 2.avi15.84 MB
 sample 1.avi9.28 MB
 spidey1.jpg563.25 KB
 spider-man-2012-wallpaper-red-ma.jpg76.66 KB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes

Description

SPIDER-MAN 2012 READNFO [REWORKED AUDIO] CAM XviD-DEVILDEEDS74

Info:

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Rating: 7.7 / 10

Actors: Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans

CompleteName : The.Amazing.Spiderman.[Re-Worked Audio]2012.CAM.XviD-ddeeds74.avi

Format : AVI

FileSize : 1.48 GiB

Duration : 1h 59mn

OverallBitRate : 1768 Kbps

Video: XviD | 1503 Kbps | 720x304 | 25.000 fps

Audio: MP3 | 256 Kbps | 2 channel

IMDb Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0948470/

Plot:

Spider-Man himself much funnier. Meaning, he's actually funny this time. Not just with snappy one liners, but moments that are lighthearted, too. Starting with Garfield, the whole cast is strong. His Parker is still an insecure angsty teen, but not so much that you can't suspend disbelief that he could land adorable classmate Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone). With Garfield 28, and Stone 23, they look like they haven't attended a high school in years. Thankfully, both are funny, charming and together have plenty of chemistry. Rhys Ifans convinces as Dr. Curt Conner/The Lizard. The special effects work trumps the previous films, which should surprise no one since effects have come a long way since 2007's Spider-Man 3. The highlight is a fight between Spidey and The Lizard in a library with a great surprise cameo. Through it all, Spidey swings to and from danger with the ease of good stuntman. Some shots do look computer-generated though. Still, there's such propulsion and weight to him that he feels absolutely real.

Notes:

Sources Used: Video/ Hindi Cam....Audio/26k...Much Thanks!

Well this was lots of fun, wasn't gonna do it but my Spidey sense was alerting me that the audio was rough! (Lmao!) Anyway, video was not too bad, so I just fixed the colors, adjusted the levels, resized, messed with gamma, sharpened ect....Now the audio, first off I spent some time going through and making sure it was synced up. Made 9 or 10 cuts and its solid... for all I did it seems like it might be pointless, but I had to try. First off all frequencies were off the grid from the get-go. Thats what happens when someone over-gains the the whole audio and not just certain sections. So I re-mixed both channels and inverted the left and right to give a more depth. Got the 50-60Hz levels down by limiting them to reduce disortion in original audio track, still some there, but much better. I doubled the voices while trying to lower the louder parts so you could hear better. Made a grid for final audio and punched in my points to limit all peaks as much as possible...If u have a good ear, you will hear the subtle differences in the audio, as well as the major ones. I always try

my best so I hope this helps until a better source comes along, all in all its def listenable. Samples included.... If u wanna wait then wait, dont complain about free work! Thanks for stoppin' by the Den!

Screens:

Seed, Enjoy, And Show Your Thanks!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.5 GB
seeders:89
leechers:52
SPIDER-MAN 2012 READNFO REWORKED AUDIO CAM XviD-DEVILDEEDS74 {MaD}

Trailer