Spice Road v1.009

seeders: 0
leechers: 8
Added on September 16, 2014 by smilybriin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Spice Road v1.009 (Size: 57.17 MB)
 Spice_Road_v1.009_setup.exe57.17 MB

Description

This is a working, no code needed on install copy.

Advanced economic and trading simulation. 3 tiers of industry provide goods and services for populations of citizens, slaves and nobles with full control over wages and taxation.

Build a network of farms, mines and caravan routes. Scout the map to find rare and exotic goods to export to distant lands.

Defeat Bandit raiders, or pay them tribute to keep your routes peaceful.
Compete against cunning corporate rivals. Choose diplomacy or raid their caravans and wage war on their cities.

Meet your citizen's social and religious needs. Attract visiting explorers or pilgrims by developing the entertainment or spiritual side of your town.

The spice must flow...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
57.17 MB
seeders:0
leechers:8
Spice Road v1.009

Trailer

Screenshots

Spice Road v1.009 screenshot

All Comments

Legit working
Seeded for me in a minute, and downloaded very quickly, about 750 KB/s. I'll also keep it going for a while.

Thanks, Smilybri, very much.
You're welcome m8.
Umm..... No seeder at all -_-
Still have my upload ready. I noticed someone downloading it before, but they were getting awful rates. The problem isn't at my end, since I get variable rates on my uploads of anything from 1 KB/s to over 1 MB/s. It's all unfortunately based on a host of other factors. If that was trying to grab it, sorry. Keep your download going. I'll keep it up for a while, still.
Finish loading
Thank you very much Philidor, will play later, got to go out now