Spartacus-Vengeance S02E02 A Place in This World (subITA)-WTRG.avi

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on February 6, 2012 by cirip2006in TV
Torrent verified.

Spartacus-Vengeance S02E02 A Place in This World (subITA)-WTRG.avi (Size: 501 MB)
 Spartacus-Vengeance S02E02 A Place in This World (subITA)-WTRG.avi501 MB

Description

If anybody have some problem downloading any of my torrents, do not rate it negatively (most aff all, not before even having it downloaded), but please send me a PM to inform me about it (or e-mail: cirip2006@gmail.com). Thank you!

Se qualcuno ha qualche problema nel scaricare qualsiasi dei miei torrent, che non lo voti negativo (soprattutto prima anche di averlo scaricato), ma che mi mandi per favore un PM per informarmi al riguardo (o una mail: cirip2006@gmail.com). Grazie!

"Spartacus and his men liberate a Roman villa, but its slaves are wary. Oenomaus throws himself into the brutal Pits, and Glaber supports Lucretia’s prophecies, despite Ilithyia's protests."

"Spartacus ed i suoi uomini liberano una villa romana, ma i suoi schiavi sono diffidenti. Oenomaus si butta nelle fosse brutale, e Glaber sostiene le profezie di Lucretia, nonostante le proteste di Ilithyia."

White Tigers Release Group - WTRG presents

Spartacus-Vengeance S02E02 A Place in This World (subITA)-WTRG

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
501 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Spartacus-Vengeance S02E02 A Place in This World (subITA)-WTRG.avi

All Comments

perfetto ;)
good
gr8 copy
Great thanks
Comments, please, only in English. Thank you!
The second season, has just began, and you're already asking for the third? Wait first and see if there will be a third season... If yes, in Italian you'll have it perhaps in 4-5 years. In Italy, they have started to air the first season in Italian, after the English version was already finished.
So, you think you think better than the producers of the movie. If you think you're smarter, how come you're not one of them?