Sparrow, Katherine-The Witch's Hunger- (The Fay Morgan Chronicles Book 3) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 15
leechers: 1
Added on September 5, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Sparrow, Katherine-The Witch's Hunger- (The Fay Morgan Chronicles Book 3) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 97.75 KB)
 Sparrow, Katherine-The Witch's Hunger.epub97.75 KB

Description

The Witch's Hunger (The Fay Morgan Chronicles Book 3)
by Katherine Sparrow (Goodreads Author)
3.78 of 5 stars
3.78 · rating details · 65 ratings · 3 reviews 23
In the third novella in The Fay Morgan Chronicles, the immortal Morgan le Fay is on a well deserved vacation with her love, Merlin. When she learns that immortals are disappearing across the globe, she wants nothing to do with it.

But soon enough, she is drawn into the tangled intrigue of secrets and abductions. Merlin and Morgan race across the world, interrogating a clever A.I. and exchanging secrets with the Highlander as they try to discover who this mysterious attacker is. All the while, Morgan must hide her own secret from Merlin: she has the Holy Grail, and her thirst to drink from it grows every day. As they hunt down the attacker, Morgan has the uncanny feeling that she will be the next target.

The Witch's Hunger is part of an urban fantasy series. Fans of The Dresden Files and The Lily Harper Series should enjoy this series.

I’m the author of the ongoing series “The Fay Morgan Chronicles” as well as dozens of short stories that have been published widely and some as yet unpublished young adult fantasy and science fiction books. I am lucky to be represented by the wonderful Linda Epstein with the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency. I’ve been nominated for a Nebula Award and attended the Clarion West Writers Workshop. I have also been on the jury for the Andre Norton Award for Young Adult Science Fiction and Fantasy for three years running.

I started writing seriously fifteen years ago when I decided that I might as well do what I love and feel passionate about, because if I didn’t take myself seriously, who would? When not writing about an immortal witch and a doomed girl in San Francisco, I spend my time chasing two young children around, enjoying Seattle’s ample and lovely gloom, and being an active participant in social and environmental justice issues.

Email me at contact@katherinesparrow.net, add yourself to my newsletter, or you can follow me on Twitter @Katie_H_Sparrow.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.75 KB
seeders:15
leechers:1
Sparrow, Katherine-The Witch's Hunger- (The Fay Morgan Chronicles Book 3) - epub - zeke23

All Comments

Thank you!
enjoy
Thank you.
thanx