Sparrow, Katherine-The Dragon's Secret - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 24, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Sparrow, Katherine-The Dragon's Secret - epub - zeke23 (Size: 176.47 KB)
 Sparrow, Katherine-The Dragon's Secret.epub176.47 KB

Description

The Dragon's Secret (The Fay Morgan Chronicles Book 2)
by Katherine Sparrow (Goodreads Author)
3.89 of 5 stars
3.89 · rating details · 44 ratings · 2 reviews
An impossible girl wanders into Morgan le Fay's Wiccan supply store. She should be extinct: every dragon disappeared centuries ago.

The dragon child demands that Morgan help her in rescuing her father: the Red Dragon of Wales. He has been captured by some shadowy modern-day knights with vast powers. Before long everyone in Morgan's life is entangled in a mystery full of magical holy relics, an epic quest, and a terrible secret that has remained hidden for eleven hundred years.

The Dragon's Secret is the second book in The Fay Morgan Chronicles, an urban fantasy

series. Fans of The Dresden Files and The Lily Harper Series should enjoy this series.

I’m the author of the ongoing series “The Fay Morgan Chronicles” as well as dozens of short stories that have been published widely and some as yet unpublished young adult fantasy and science fiction books. I am lucky to be represented by the wonderful Linda Epstein with the Jennifer DeChiara Literary Agency. I’ve been nominated for a Nebula Award and attended the Clarion West Writers Workshop. I have also been on the jury for the Andre Norton Award for Young Adult Science Fiction and Fantasy for three years running.

I started writing seriously fifteen years ago when I decided that I might as well do what I love and feel passionate about, because if I didn’t take myself seriously, who would? When not writing about an immortal witch and a doomed girl in San Francisco, I spend my time chasing two young children around, enjoying Seattle’s ample and lovely gloom, and being an active participant in social and environmental justice issues.

Email me at contact@katherinesparrow.net, add yourself to my newsletter, or you can follow me on Twitter @Katie_H_Sparrow.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
176.47 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Sparrow, Katherine-The Dragon's Secret - epub - zeke23