Spacebase DF9 Alpha 4a (Win)

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on April 12, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Spacebase DF9 Alpha 4a (Win) (Size: 155.97 MB)
 Spacebase_DF9_4a.rar155.97 MB

Description

Here it is! Spacebase DF-9 for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Spacebase DF-9 - Version v4a (Windows) You can find a trailer for Spacebase DF-9 here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

====================================================================================================
Description:
In Spacebase DF-9, you'll build a home among the stars for a motley population of humans and aliens as they go about their daily lives. Mine asteroids, discover derelicts, and deal with the tribulations of galactic resettlement in Earth's distant future. Meteor impacts! Explosive decompression! Unbearable loneliness!

Full change list:

- Demolish functionality has been divided into two new tools: “Tear Down”, which works much like the existing tool, and “Vaporize”, which marks everything in a tile for demolition, including the floor.- Citizens who are in rooms that are slated to be breached by demolition will leave the room.- Added names for recent Famous Citizen / Stargazer / Extradimensional Entity customers.- Fixed: Various crashes.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
155.97 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Spacebase DF9 Alpha 4a (Win)

Trailer

All Comments

the game does have some serious AI problems....but since it's based heavily on AI, i'd give the devs more time fix it.

btw the title says 4a..but the change list is of 4c...
so which one is it?
Thanks uploader, the game still has issues with bugs, but is promising and I really appreciate the effort to upload the newest updates! Thankyou!