Space Engineers v01.116.008

seeders: 23
leechers: 6
Added on January 10, 2016 by Rocky_45in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Space Engineers v01.116.008 (Size: 4.04 GB)
 Space_Engineers_v01.116.008.zip4.04 GB

Description

Changelog:
Features- medical room modding support- example mod for medical room- example mod for character suits (different attributes)Example Mods- KEEN SWH Alternative Suits Mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sh...es/filedetails/?id=593363544- KEEN SWH Medical Room Mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sh...es/filedetails/?id=595306502Fixes- fixed crash with rotors- fixed crash when detonating warheads- fixed sensor range visibility is bad in Dx11- fixed random crash when launching the game- fixed mods not working for planets

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.04 GB
seeders:23
leechers:6
Space Engineers v01.116.008

Trailer

All Comments

Game works fine for me , Just getting really sick and tired of seeing
"S-k-i-d-r-o-w" in the title screen.
would prefer to have the original steam files
be nice to get the actual steam files so we can use the SSE launcher, does anyone know what xml file has the skidrow name on the start menu loaded on it so i can remove it?
Doesn't work like that, the .exe are cracks and the steamclient are cracks as well, so if you remove those there are no originals to replace, and the SSE launcher will not launch the game.
I use SSE launcher consistantly and removing those files will not work, you have to have the original steamclient files and .exe for it to work
I delete the files, SKIDROW.ini, Steamclient64.dll, steam_api.dll, steam_api64.dll. Then i renamed files: steam_api.dll1 to steam_api.dll and steam_api64.dll1 to steam_api64.dll, and I worked well with the SSE launcher.

The "SpaceEngineers.exe" file is the original game.

However, in the "Tools" folder, the "DedicatedServer.zip" file are the original dll game, steam_api.dll and steam_api64.dll.
SSE launcher will not load any game if it doesn't read the original steam_api.dll or steam_api64.dll, renaming them will not get SSE launcher to read the original .dll files.

using tools dedicated server steam_api64.dll is a failed and not original, resulting in failure for the game to launch
doesnt work for me just get a application error