Space Battleship Yamato 2010 engsub BDRip.XviD.AC3-ART3MiS

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on July 6, 2011 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDDVDRipScreener

Space Battleship Yamato 2010 engsub BDRip.XviD.AC3-ART3MiS (Size: 1.65 GB)
 Space Battleship Yamato 2010 [engsub] BDRip.XviD.AC3-ART3MiS.avi1.65 GB
 sample.avi5.35 MB
 info.txt4.69 KB

Description

Space Battleship Yamato 720p (2010) BDRIP [engsub hardcoded]

Space Battleship Yamato

In 2199, five years after the Gamilons began an invasion of Earth, the planet has been ravaged by the aliens' bombs. The remnants of humanity have fled underground to escape the irradiated surface. One day, former pilot Susumu Kodai discovers a capsule sent from the planet Iscandar that tells of a device that can remove the radiation from the Earth's surface. The Earth Defense Force rebuilds the battleship Yamato with a new type of propulsion system to make the 148,000 light year trip to Iscandar in hopes of saving the Earth. Within one year, the radiation will drive the rest of humanity to extinction.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.65 GB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Space Battleship Yamato 2010 engsub BDRip.XviD.AC3-ART3MiS

Trailer

All Comments

very nice thanks
Thanks for the upload.
Have not watched yet, but is on my "things to do" list for tomorrow. Loved Star Blazers as a kid. Checked out some of the movie and it looks great as far as the quality goes. Will see if there are any glitches tomorrow. Thank you so much for the upload.
Took to long to get nothing, found on youtube
this is great and has english subtitles which others do not, thanks alot
not bad quality but has some annoying screen glitches on many scene changes.
Yep, noticed that too. Like 95% of scene changes have the annoying screen glitch.
Thanks. But something is up with the vid. There are strange video things in the beginning when the scenes change. At the 2 hour mark, the video quality goes down drastically. It's watchable. The movie itself is better than I thought. It was good to see the 80's cartoon Star Blazers made into a live action movie. The effects were better than I expected. Meisa Kuroki is a babe.
2011-07-07 20:02
I was just wondering opART3MiS, if you had a Full HD monitor with HD graphics card? If I were to watch this on my old computer and monitor it would look fine (like a DVD quality movie) even after the 2 hour mark.