Southpark S.O.T

seeders: 182
leechers: 97
Added on March 6, 2014 by bluevastin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Southpark S.O.T (Size: 4.45 GB)
 Southpark S.O.T..zip4.45 GB

Description

Southpark Stick of Truth for your mac! I'm running this on 10.9.2 and it's a wine wrapper, works great! There is a save inside the game. I wanted to make sure that save and load save game was working..it is just start a new game. Hope you enjoy:)

I would suggest using The Unarchiver when opening

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.45 GB
seeders:182
leechers:97
Southpark S.O.T

Trailer

All Comments

0 seeders, no longer download.
As other people have noted, I first unzipped with The Unarchiver, and the resulting program didn't work, but then I repeated the extraction with the default program and it worked fine. Though the game doesn't seem to allow me to customise the controls/keys, which is annoying, especially if you want to play with a computer without a separate mouse and without left and right mouse clicking in any form seemingly recognised by the game...
Not sure if you can find the updates only. I had to remake a new updated/DLC version
now we mac users/sp fans finally have a reason to live
works fine and no problem so far. THX!!!!
yw :)
Hello!!
Firstly, Thanks a lot for this upload!
I downloaded French language package on p.b but i have an other problem...
I must use the american keyboard and it's not practice ^^
So where can i change the configuration in the game or in the contents package of the game?

Thanks a lot again!
hmm I have no idea check out The Porting Team website they have a support chat for this wrapper.
Try one or the other, Archive Utility or The Unarchiver if you used one of these already try the other.