Sounds Like Me: My Life (So Far) in Song [Audiobook + ePub] by Sara Bareilles [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on July 12, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Sounds Like Me: My Life (So Far) in Song [Audiobook + ePub] by Sara Bareilles [Dr.Soc] (Size: 334.1 MB)
 01 Sounds Like Me_ My Life (So Far) in Song, 1.mp380.05 MB
 02 Sounds Like Me_ My Life (So Far) in Song, 2.mp380.03 MB
 03 Sounds Like Me_ My Life (So Far) in Song, 3.mp380.05 MB
 04 Sounds Like Me_ My Life (So Far) in Song, 4.mp380.06 MB
 [Dr.Soc] Sara Bareilles - Sounds Like Me- My Life (so far) in Song (retail).epub13.89 MB
 Cover.jpg22.5 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sounds Like Me: My Life (So Far) in Song [Audiobook + ePub] by Sara Bareilles, Read by Sara Bareilles, Ben Folds, Jack Antonoff
Audible Audio Edition | Unabridged | 3 hours 52 minutes | October 6, 2015 | English | MP3 @ 192 Kbps | 334 MB

Read-and sung-by Sara Bareilles!

With refreshing candor, Sounds Like Me reveals Sara Bareilles - the artist and the woman - and her take on songwriting, soul searching, and what's discovered along the way. She shares the joys and the struggles that come with creating great work, all while staying true to herself. Imbued with humor and marked by Sara's confessional writing style, this collection tells the inside story behind some of her most popular songs.

Most recently known for her chart-topper "Brave", Sara first broke through in 2007 with her multiplatinum single "Love Song". She has released five albums that have sold 2.5 million copies and spawned several hits. More than a privileged view inside the experience of a remarkable musical talent - this is a moving tribute to the universal search for growth, healing, and self-acceptance.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
334.1 MB
seeders:5
leechers:3
Sounds Like Me: My Life (So Far) in Song [Audiobook + ePub] by Sara Bareilles [Dr.Soc]