Sorting Out Sid By Yashodhara Lal -Arvi07

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 30, 2014 by arvi07in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Sorting Out Sid By Yashodhara Lal -Arvi07 (Size: 956.6 KB)
 Sorting Out Sid-Yashodra Lal,.pdf956.6 KB

Description

Sorting Out Sid image Written By Yasodhara Lal :

I had once heard an author saying this, “these days, books are more about preview culture than review culture” and HarperCollins India did exactly that with Yashodhara Lal’s second book Sorting Out Sid after a massive success of her first book Just Married, Please Excuse with them.

Sorting Out Sid is a light and breezy read. Siddharth Agarwal aka Sid is a successful man. He has almost everything that a man wishes for. Good looks, a good job, a house of his own, good friends and a peaceful life …..err….No, not really a peaceful life. His marriage is falling apart and he can feel it. His equation with his wife Mandira is deteriorating with each passing day but Sid is too busy to care about that.

Sid’s best friend Aditi introduces him to Neha, a working professional and a single mom and after embarrassing himself a lot of times in front of Neha, Sid and Neha hit it off really well. Professionally, Sid works for a company that manufactures toilet cleaners. His boss Akash is an absolute moron and Sid loathes his presence every time he is around. This and a lot more, life keeps moving on for Sid and he gets stuck in a vortex where everything is falling apart and one fine day, he finds himself all alone and then the story takes a turn.
As I said earlier, this book is a breezy read and can be read by anyone. The language is easy, narrative is tight and makes you turn pages. One highlight of the book that stands out throughout is the wit. You will find yourself smiling and laughing at a lot of instances, mostly at the conversations between the characters. The author has ensured that a reader gets a bit of everything. Give it a shot.

PLEASE NOTE: Do Buy the original Copy if you like this file..."Made this in the smallest size possible for people who have poor bandwidth and also to enjoy this book in your mobile devices"...please seed as long as possible and support me and my torrents to bring you more small sized rips in the future..

Please do like me on Fb if you like my uploads : "Arvi07 Torrents"

<3 Thanks a lot to all you Seeders,Friends and my well-wishers & supporters <3

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
956.6 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Sorting Out Sid By Yashodhara Lal -Arvi07

All Comments

Thanx
keep rocking
Thanks a lot for rating my torrent good..Plz do keep supporting and encouraging my torrents if u like them..:) Thanks a lot Dear Buddy :)