Soren Petrek - Cold Lonely Courage [Kindle azw3]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 18, 2016 by MisterGagain Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Soren Petrek - Cold Lonely Courage [Kindle azw3] (Size: 492.61 KB)
 Cold Lonely Courage - Petrek, Soren.azw3439.68 KB
 Cover.jpg51.7 KB
 metadata.opf1.23 KB

Description

Soren Petrek - Cold Lonely Courage

"Cold Lonely Courage" is an excellent example of an under-represented literary genre; the underground resistance movement in World War II. We have all read accounts of the concentration camps and other Nazi horrors; it is important that these accounts continue to be told so that we don't repeat the same horrors. After all, World War II era Germans did not come from another planet. I'm sure I'm not alone when I think; What if they knew? What If the world knew? What if they had guns?
"Cold Lonely Courage" follows Madeleine, a French resistance fighter. Leaving behind her family and elderly parents, the family restaurant, and the other trappings of warm familiarity, Madeleine responds in kind to the hard times brought upon by Nazi occupation. Joining the resistance movement, she operates solo, with occasional direction from her contacts. Blending seamlessly into her surroundings, she dispatches Nazis efficiently and without emotion. After all, confrontation, emotion, and ultimate detection are the enemy of the fighter who wants to defeat her enemy and return to her family.

Publisher: Black Rose Writing (December 3, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0982582374
ISBN-13: 9780982582374

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
492.61 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Soren Petrek - Cold Lonely Courage [Kindle azw3]