Sophie.Scholl[DVDR]Ger[Dutch_French_Subs][5.1_Dolby]_[ALICE].iso

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 4, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Sophie.Scholl[DVDR]Ger[Dutch_French_Subs][5.1_Dolby]_[ALICE].iso (Size: 4.36 GB)
 Sophie.Scholl[DVDR]Ger[Dutch_French_Subs][5.1_Dolby]_[ALICE].iso4.36 GB

Description

This is my first upload. Please comment is you find any errors in my handeling :)

Please note that I dont have a big line. 180KB/s up Max, but I'll seed seed seed.

for this movie is a great one.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426578/

Official Summary: 2005 Academy Award Nominee for Best Foreign Language Film, Sophie Scholl - The Final Days is the true story of Germany\'s most famous anti-Nazi heroine brought to thrilling dramatic life. Sophie Scholl stars Julia Jentsch in a luminous performance as the fearless activist of the underground student resistance group, The White Rose. Armed with long-buried historical records of her incarceration, director Marc Rothemund expertly re-creates the last six days of Sophie Scholl\'s life: a heart-stopping journey from arrest to interrogation, trial and sentence in 1943 Munich. Unwavering in her convictions and loyalty to her comrades, her cross-examination by the Gestapo quickly escalates into a searing test of wills as Scholl delivers a passionate call to freedom and personal responsibility that is both haunting and timeless.

Uploaded by Alice. First of Many

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.36 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Sophie.Scholl[DVDR]Ger[Dutch_French_Subs][5.1_Dolby]_[ALICE].iso

Trailer

All Comments

thx