Sophie McKenzie - You Can Trust Me (Original Title: Trust in Me)

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on April 16, 2016 by ae_taurangain Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Sophie McKenzie - You Can Trust Me (Original Title: Trust in Me) (Size: 861.9 KB)
 01.jpg27.84 KB
 Sophie McKenzie - You Can Trust Me (Trust in Me) (retail).epub834.05 KB

Description

Publisher: St. Martin's Press April 14th 2015
ISBN 9781250033987

The suspicious circumstances of her best friend's suicide drive a woman to the possibility that it was murder—a murder which might involve the same man who killed her sister eighteen years ago

On a quiet, gray, Saturday morning, Livy arrives at her best friend Julia’s flat for a lunch date only to find her dead. Though all the evidence supports it, Livy cannot accept the official ruling of suicide; the Julia she remembers was loud, inappropriate, joyful, outrageous and loving, not depressed. The suspicious circumstances cause Livy to dig further, and she is suddenly forced to confront a horrifying possibility: that Julia was murdered, by the same man who killed Livy's sister, Kara, eighteen years ago.

Desperate to understand the tragedies of her past and hold her unraveling life together, Livy throws herself into the search for Kara and Julia’s killer, who she now believes is someone close to her family. But if that is true, who can she still trust? Damien, the man Julia was secretly dating? Leo, her husband’s boss and a close family friend? His son Paul, her husband’s best mate since college? Or Will, her own dear husband, who has betrayed her perhaps one time too many?

When Livy finally faces her sister’s killer, and he tries to force her to destroy her family with one horrible, impossible choice, she must finally decide: is she strong enough to trust herself?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
861.9 KB
seeders:2
leechers:1