Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 12 Suite (Build 896) 64-bit

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on March 24, 2014 by BunkyJackin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 12 Suite (Build 896) 64-bit (Size: 514.07 MB)
 SMSPSuite12_896-CZ.exe514.07 MB

Description

Full package, EASY install. This is the FULL 64-bit Windows version with everything included in the Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 12 HD package 12.896.

Create stunning movies
Show your best side with Movie Studio Platinum. Edit video in nearly any format, including beautiful 4K XAVC S (4 times the resolution of HD). Stylize your movies with high-quality video effects, transitions, titles, and filters. Fix washed-out footage or match the color of different clips to provide continuity from scene to scene. Share your movies on Facebook™ and YouTube™ without ever leaving the application! With its inviting interface, intuitive workflow, and impressive editing tools, Movie Studio 12 Platinum is the best way to make your movies shine before sharing them with the world.

INSTALLATION:

Make sure that you have uninstalled any and all previous versions of Sony Vegas Movie Studio (i.e., demo versions or any others) before proceeding to first step.

1.) Double-click on file.

2.) Follow my installation instructions that open on your screen. (No adware, virii, etc.) You will be prompted as you go. This is a self-contained install. Too easy!

3.) Edit your kickass movie! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please keep this great software alive by seeding. Thanks!

Brought to you by: BunkyJack, Salem, and CruZified. Leave a review for this. Thanks! And you're welcome! ;-)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
514.07 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 12 Suite (Build 896) 64-bit

All Comments

If you need Sony Vegas Pro 12, let me know. I have it. I just don't know who wants it. It's already cracked and ready for install. The same as this one.