Sonny Landreth - Bound By The Blues (2015) FLAC

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 22, 2015 by RoamingElkin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Sonny Landreth - Bound By The Blues (2015) FLAC (Size: 451.06 MB)
 Sonny Landreth - Bound By The Blues.accurip1.11 KB
 Front.jpg115.9 KB
 Sonny Landreth - Bound By The Blues.cue1.64 KB
 Sonny Landreth - Bound By The Blues.flac271.26 MB
 Sonny Landreth - Bound By The Blues.log5.95 KB
 matrix.jpg267.35 KB
 Inlay.jpg32.39 MB
 Booklet 03.jpg27.19 MB
 Booklet 02.jpg24.33 MB
 Booklet 04.jpg25.92 MB
 CD.jpg10.72 MB
 Front.jpg32.58 MB
 Booklet 01.jpg26.29 MB

Description

Tracks

01. Walkin 'Blues
02. Bound By The Blues
03. The High Side
04. It Hurts Me Too
05. Where They Will
06. Cherry Ball Blues
07. Firebird Blues
08. Dust My Broom
09. Key To The Highway
10. Simcoe Street

The last time Sonny Landreth released a stripped-down blues trio date recorded in a studio was 2003's The Road We're On in 2003, and his previous album to this was 2012's maximal Elemental Journey, which ranged over blues, jazz, zydeco, and reggae and had ambitious arrangements that included everything from steel drums to strings and winds. Bound by the Blues features his longstanding group (bassist David Ranson and drummer Brian Brignac) and was recorded at his Comoland Studio in Lafayette, Louisiana. It was co-produced by Landreth and Tony Daigle, and includes originals and standards, vocal tunes and instrumental workouts.

A raucous version of Robert Johnson's "Walking Blues" opens it with blazing slide guitar. Courtesy of Daigle, it has an enormous (but natural-sounding) drum mix and offers a killer bridge. Landreth reprises Johnson's "Dust My Broom" later and recombines Elmore James' version with hard-strutting Chicago bravado and a Hendrixian flourish. Speaking of James, his "It Hurts Me Too" is also here; it has a roiling, midtempo churn with Landreth's guitar playing extended by his soulful vocals. The title track is an original, with the guitarist on an acoustic National Steel with his electric, bumping, almost funky bassline and martial snare shuffle adding balance and illustrating the Como style. On "The High Side," he offers an excellent modern take on the country-blues.

How To Split Single Lossless Music File??? -- Read this tutorial -- http://kickasstorrents.ee/community...files-tracks-using-cuetools/
Create individual tracks in FLAC format. From any lossless format. APE WV FLAC ALAC ETC...

--

How To Convert Lossless (FLAC) Music To MP3??? -- Read this tutorial -- https://kat.cr/community/sho...ert-lossless-flac-music-mp3/
Create quality MP3's from FLAC, quick and easy.

--

All due thanks to the original uploaders & encoders. All due thanx to seeders who keep the share alive. Feel free to share.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
451.06 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0