Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 ALiAS

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on May 15, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 ALiAS (Size: 264.71 MB)
 read me.txt4 KB
 Sonic.the.Hedgehog.4.Episode.2-ALiAS.rar264.7 MB
 alias.nfo7.94 KB

Description

nerv/sacRELEASEiNFOSSonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode 2(c) SEGARipped: - Release date: 15/05/2012Files: 28x10.00MB Language: MultilanguageRELEASENOTESThe Sonic 4 Saga continues in Episode II with the return of abeloved side kick and fan-favorite villains!Following the events of Episode I, Metal Sonic has returned to forman alliance with Dr. Eggman! To face this new evil, Sonic will haveto call upon an old friend to help him save the day! Now joined byTails, race across four new Zones and take down fearsome newbadniks with deadly combination moves in order to put an end tothis dastardly duo’s plans!Experience the Sonic 4 saga as never before with the addition of abrand new engine; bringing you gameplay with updated physics andzones in stunning HD graphics! Also new to Episode II is theaddition of online/local collaborative play where players can teamup with a friend to take control of Sonic and Tails as they battleagainst Dr. Eggman!1. Unzip & Unrar2. Start setup.bat3. Have Fun!!!Languages: English, French, German, Italian, SpanishNOTESWhen needed install NetFx20SP2_x64.exe or x86Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!ALiAS GREETSDiViNE - RELOADED - 0x0007RESTORE - BAMBOOCHA - PROFiTPROPHET - CYGNUS - HI2U.. ASCii DOPE BY ..NERV/SAC!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
264.71 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 ALiAS

All Comments

Game installed and worked perfectly fine for me.
working well on win7 ultimate x64, just takes awhile to work out what the control buttons are, many thanks
not works
just press all the buttons one at a time till you work out what one dose what
very good game thanks uploader